46 | irl

CALIFORNIA
*:・゚✧*

    "HOW GOOD DO I look?" Lindsey jokes with a flirtatious smile, eyes connecting with Foolish's through the mirror propped up on her dresser. The brunette begins to apply lipgloss with a small stick, double-layering it before rubbing her lips together.

He leans into her doorway, fingers caught on the ledge of doorframe above his head. "On what?" he teases. "A scale?"

Lindsey laughs and straightens, having been bent over the furniture. She tugs on the sparkly material of her dress, forcing it further over her hips.

"Sure," she agrees. "Scale of one to ten."

Foolish hums as if he's thinking about it while she scurries across the bedroom. He'd known from the moment he saw the curve of her backside and curls cascading down her bare back what he'd say.

Lindsey's jesting, half expecting him to say two or something in the negatives just to mess with her. Her playful smile slips the moment Foolish places a gentle hand on her cheek. Rubs his thumb over her bottom lip, smudging the glittery lipgloss.

"I'm gonna have to sit on my hands to keep them off of you," he murmurs, voice husky.

"You can't say that and then not make out with me."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Is that not what I literally just implied."

Foolish chuckles and Lindsey's breath hitches when his hand slides to the back of her neck and pulls her close. She presses onto her toes as he hunches over. Their mouths meet in a kiss that makes her knees weak.

"Is that candy cane flavored?"

Lindsey hums a 'yes' and kisses him again, pulse quickening when his tongue prods her bottom lip. She nudges his legs apart with a toe kick to his shin and inserts herself in the open space, all the while sliding her hands over the expanse of his shoulders, up his neck, and into his dark hair.

She tugs a bit harsher than intended on a few strands. Foolish's gasp gets lost in their kiss.

He wedges a knee between Lindsey's thighs and grips her neck with both hands. Right hand grasping her nape and left loosely clutching her throat. A rather obscene noise escapes the brunette's lips.

"Why are you holding me like this?" she queries when they part.

"If I get my hands on your thighs we'll never make it to the ceremony," he rasps, eyes a shade darker than usual. His pupils are large, surrounded by a barely noticeable, slim ring of brown irises.

"That's unfortunate," she whispers. Her voice cracks when Foolish's thumb travels over her Adam's apple.

"Lynds! We're leaving in a second!" Lana's voice floats up the stairs, startling the pair. They bounce apart, Lindsey hurriedly swiping the side of her hand across her lips to rid of smeared lipgloss while Foolish clears his throat and adjusts his jeans.

"Be down in a sec!" she calls back, running a hand through her curled locks. "I'd fix that for you," she flicks her eyes down to the zipper of his pants, "but I have to go."

Foolish chokes as Lindsey flashes him a wicked grin and makes a quick exit, leaving him standing alone in her bedroom. "She's going to kill me," he says to the empty room.

*:・゚✧*

IF there's anything Lindsey hates more than Olivia Zellweger, it's Olivia Zellweger saying flirtatious things about her boy.