at last (requested)

"Great. Another one." You told Jenna before you tossed the negative pregnancy test into the trash can.

She watched you exit the bathroom and walk over to the bed, where you sat on the edge of it with your head hanging down.

This is the second test you've taken recently and they're both negative, leaving you with a deep sadness inside your heart.

Jenna sat down beside you and pulled you into her arms, feeling the same sadness that you do.

"I can't believe this. It's negative again. That means that the treatment failed."

Jenna closed her eyes and clutched you a little tighter.

You're both losing hope.

All the hope you had previously when you started on this journey together is vanishing and neither of you is sure what to do.

"All I want is to have a family with you. Why is it so hard for us?"

Jenna's heart ached as she brushed her hand across your back.

She only wanted the same thing.

"I don't know, darling. I wish I had all the answers. Trust me, baby. I want the same thing you do."

"Should we try it again? Maybe go with something else this time? Check into the other treatments?"

"Yeah. We'll do that soon. Okay? Let's give it a few weeks and we'll go from there."

That was about three weeks ago.

Since then, not wanting to experience the disappointment again and again, you haven't taken another test.

Life has sorta carried on, though you and Jenna both walk around with a hole in your hearts and deep sadness inside as the emptiness you both feel lingers with you both.

You're planning to do another treatment soon and with the little hope that you have left, you're saving it all for then.

A couple of days ago, you had your yearly doctor's appointment, just a casual check-up to make sure all was well.

And you're getting your results for the tests you underwent now.

You knew you were going to be on the phone for a few minutes hearing results from your bloodwork and the other tests you took.

But you were not prepared for what you were about to hear.

"Well, everything looks great. You're very healthy. Also, congratulations on your pregnancy! That's so exciting!"

"Pregnancy?" You repeated as your heart started to hammer against your chest. "What are you talking about? I took pregnancy tests a few weeks ago and they all came back negative."

"Well, the results I'm seeing on my screen right now show that you're positive. You are pregnant."

You were in shock and for a moment, you couldn't even speak.

But then, the excitement hit you and you couldn't help but freak out over it.

"I'm pregnant? You're serious?"

"Yeah, very serious." The doctor laughed. "You're pregnant. Congratulations. I'll email you your results so you can see for yourself."

After another minute of conversation, you ended the call and then let out a loud and excited squeal.

How were you going to tell Jenna?

You had to plan it all out.

You had to find a way to surprise her!

She was going to be over the moon and you couldn't wait to share the news with her.

However, you couldn't figure it out.

You thought as hard as you could and even browsed around on social media and the internet for ideas, only to find them all unexciting and some even a little boring.

So you were left wondering how you were going to tell her.

You kept the email from your doctor open, unable to take your eyes off of it even as time went by.

You gave up on surprising Jenna for now and just stared at the screen in awe.

You couldn't look away from the positive result for pregnancy.

It's all you and Jenna have been wanting.

For so long.

And it feels so surreal now, knowing that it's finally happening.

At last.

But, eventually, while waiting for Jenna, you grew tired and fell asleep in bed.

When Jenna arrived home, she was so tired that she had to drag her feet through the door and up the stairs.

It wasn't just because she's under stress from work but she's also still feeling down about the negative results from your tests.

She was feeling mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted from everything and wanted nothing more than to just curl up in bed with you.

When you heard the bedroom door open and the sound of footsteps on the floor, you woke up with your laptop still on your lap.

"Hi, baby." You smiled brightly at Jenna. "How was your day?"

"Good." She said with her eyebrows furrowed. "You're in a good mood."

"Yeah. I had a good day. I got the results back from my doctor about my tests and everything's great."

"Oh." She said and saw the email on your screen. "Can I read it? Just to be sure? You know I worry."

It was the perfect way for her to find out about your pregnancy.

So you agreed.

"Sure, baby. There's something I think you'll want to see, anyway."

She raised her eyebrows as she wondered what you meant before taking a seat beside you and grabbing your laptop.

She put it on the bed in front of her and read over the results when something caught her eye.

She didn't say anything for a moment until a tear fell from her eye and she turned to look at you.

"Baby... you're pregnant?"

"Yeah, I'm pregnant!" You squealed.

She carefully closed the laptop and put it aside before she threw her arms around you.

She kissed your lips softly, giving you the most loving and romantic kiss as she pulled your shirt up a bit, exposing your stomach.

"My baby," She sniffled as she pulled away from your lips.

She leaned in and kissed your stomach before she began to speak to the baby.

"Hello in there. I'm your mom." She smiled. "We've been waiting so long for you. We love you so much and can't wait to meet you!"

You ran your fingers through her hair as she had a sweet moment with your baby, making you feel so adored.

"Let's go take a bath together." She said as she took your hand and helped you out of bed and into the bathroom.

While the water ran, you held onto each other and shared kisses with her hand on your stomach.

And you did just that in the bath, too.

You shared kisses in the warm water and she held your stomach, brushing her fingers over your skin in soft circles as she whispered words of love to you and the baby.

Jenna Ortega Imagines (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें