You laughed to yourself as you thought about it.. You were just a normal college student and it was kicking your ass. You were failing almost every class and to top it off, you lost your part time job as a dog walker..

Your dorm mate had to drag you out when you started to go into depression mode. Only 24 dollars to your name and she just happened to drag you to a karaoke bar..

You used those 24 dollars to buy the cheapest shots you could. Hoping that some guy would take an interest in you and offer to buy you more. (You were going to ask for food instead)

The same dorm mate was the one to drag you on stage to sing some duet with her. You never thought you had a singing voice but with the help of alcohol, you weren't shy and let your real voice bless the ears of all the drunk students in the joint.

Little did you know... You were in the sight of one of Rose Empires top managers. Hange Zoe just happened to be in the area scouting. Once He gave up hope he decided a drink would calm his frustrations. The small karaoke bar was less busy than all the establishments he had passed. A quiet drink to calm his mind would do.

That's when he heard you...

You had the voice that could shake a building in a good way. Your looks weren't so bad either, a little make up and new hair color... A perfect match for his little experiment. A perfect match to the "Lust" he was looking for.

When you think idols and groups your mind would instantly think of maybe Stray Kids or Black Pink?

A group of all the same sex members or one over sexualized being.. Hange's vison was to mix up genders and reverse roles. At first it created an uproar but once industries saw how much money the idea made. It was an ongoing trend.

When Hange handed you his card you didn't think anything of it. You figured he was just one of those scammers that took your money and bounced. But Hange was persistent and kept coming back. It wasn't until you had acquired a new job, and lost it within a week. That you grew desperate and decided to give Hange a call.

That was probably the worst but best decision of your life. You quit school and your image was completely changed. You were no longer your own person, it was like time rewinded and you were back being a kid again. Told what to do, what to wear, even what to eat. Your body needed to stay a certain way and you always had to wear a smile while crying inside.

But...

You had more money than you could think to do with. Every member of your family that supported you lived comfortably.

Your face was plastered on anything from blankets and posters. Billboards to even people's skin...

You've met countless fans who pledge their undying love for you. Hopeful little girls and boys, and even grown adults who claimed the music your group made saved their lives/ got them through hard times and sickness..

It was all for them....

A loud bang cut off the quiet conversation that was going on while you were in thought. Levi had his phone pressed to his ear before he said his goodbyes to the caller.

"Change of plans brats. Get yourself cleaned up and look presentable. Hange has called for a meeting, you have one hour."

----------------------

Rose Empires was the proud owner of many in the entertainment industry. Anything from million dollar movies, grade A tech, to the most desirable idols.

You and Nifa had shared a car and ended up being the first to arrive. Both of you were greeted warmly and led to a familiar meeting room. Cold drinks and semi healthy snacks were placed in front of you but neither of you touched it. Not until Hange gives the say so.