The Best Medicine [ 🍋 ] (Female Reader)

Start from the beginning

You couldn't help but be flattered by his desperate attempts. "If you want to touch my tits, just say so." You joked.

"I want to touch your tits." He said without skipping a beat. "Well actually, technically speaking I want to touch your-"

"Just touch them." You laughed, grabbing Harvey's hands and resting them on your breasts before he could launch into a medical lecture. "Happy?"

Harvey hummed contentedly. "Very much so." He let his hands start to wander down to your waist before sneaking under the hem of your shirt. "It would be even better without this pesky thing, though." He teased before pulling off your shirt, revealing your completely bare breasts. He gasped slightly, caught off guard by your unexpected nudity, but you could tell he was even more turned on. "My, my, my... I must say I was expecting you to have on a bra, but this is a very pleasant surprise, my love."

"I've just been in the house today, I didn't have a reason to put one on-"

"Whatever the reason, I'm thrilled." He grinned sheepishly, continuing to fondle your perfect breasts. "Now that does lead me to the question, is there anything on under those pants?" He tugged provocatively at the knee of your pants. 

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" You winked, slowly guiding his hand up to the waistband. "But if you've hit your head we probably shouldn't-"

"A little head trauma never hurt anyone." Your husband objected, pushing you back onto the couch and ripping your pants off with grandeur, leaving you in your completely naked figure. "Dear Yoba, (Y/N)," Harvey muttered, lapping up every ounce of you with his eyes. "I'm one lucky son-of-a-bitch, aren't I?"

You giggled at his statement, always intrigued when he chose to use profanity. "Harveyyy-"

"Ah, you're right, you're right." He nodded his head as he quickly removed his signature green suitcoat and loosened his rusty brown necktie. "If we're going to do something, I ought to get started, don't I?"

With that he crouched in front of your bare legs, spreading them as he looked over your wet pussy. "I'm aware it's known for the great scenery, but I would argue this is the best view in the Valley, my dear." He complimented before diving face-first into you, his tongue flicking over your sensitive clit as he held your legs spread wide.

While there were many perks to dating a doctor, his knowledge of your body and how to make it feel amazing was impeccable. Throw in all the compliments he sent your way, seeing as he was absolutely enchanted by you, and you landed yourself the perfect husband. You weren't thinking about that, though, as another scream of pleasure escaped your lips. 

"YES! HARVEY, YES!" You continued to shout, feeling his tongue on every inch of your sensitive lips. "Yes, just like that!"

He was relentless, gripping you with one hand on your thighs and the other on your waist as he continued to devour you. When it came to fucking you, Harvey did it all. He was unabated in his quest to please you fully. You were pleasantly reminded of this as you curled your fingers through his short, wavt hair, holding him to you as you moaned insisently with pure pleasure. You felt a tightening in your core as a wave of pleasure sent through you, signalling that you were growing close to your orgasm. Harvey felt it, too, and took it as a signal of his success as he lifted his head up to say, "Oh, you're not getting off that easily," in a sinister tongue you only recognized from your bedroom.

He pulled away before you could climax, tormenting you and sending him further into fantasy. His face was covered with a mix of his saliva and your juices as he stared lustfully at you, his wife, laying in front of him and just begging to keep being pleased.