👯👯

People by libianca 🎶🎶
This song is dedicated to this chapter.

Lola's POV:

Even when I try to concentrate ,I just can't , the voices in my head keeps reminding me of how useless I am..... .............

After the  worst tiring morning assembly, we settled down in our classes I took a seat beside the shy girl from the cafeteria, I was so shocked to see her there , and I don't know why ,hi I'm Lola you're?? I said very politely, I'm Chinemerem Okolo! . After the exchange of pleasantries, i turned to arrange my books in my locker , today is gonna be something else I just knew it ......

Good morning sir!!!! Welcome sir .... we all said and sat down
The man in question just nodded like agama lizard and went straight to the board and wrote geography on the white marker board ....

Geng! Geng! Geng! Geng !

Today's class was Mehn !!!!! , Chinemerem decided to show me the cafeteria, when I walked in Jesus!!! The scent was ehhh ..... abeg where can I get jellof rice "I asked Chinemerem" who was busy looking at a guy , whom I find very unlucky and disgusting, ewwww "I squeezed my face when I saw him coming closer" ,"ouch!! Chinemerem winced in pain cause I pushed her" , the Stare was beginning to irritate me I just had to do what I had to do ...............................

She's not even your friend... you can never have friends............

"I decided to look for where I could get jellof rice , "ahh ! Naa are you blind or something? "I snapped at the very cute guy standing in front of me"I couldn't care less he pissed me off "I'm really sorry I'm soo sorry" he pleaded, I was just so focused on his fine face  , I just couldn't listen to his plea , until the 1960 fuming bisola of a human being lappeared and snapped her fingers , which brought me back ...................

* ******************************************

When I got back From school I kept thinking about the mysterious guy like madddd , he's so fineeee I picked up my towel and chuckled all the way to the bathroom like a mad woman ,I quickly took my bath and went back into the hostel I started imagining nonsense, I picked up my phone to  text my childhood friend and crush ,I opened it and saw something very interesting...........................................

Hey people 💕 , thank you for the reads and likes I really appreciate thank you once again, and this is where Lola had an encounter with Jamal, the finest guy in her set who practically belongs to bisola ..........
But Lola wants him..........

Xoxo
Chayomie❤❤❤💕💕❤❤