Salvatore high

When we arrived at Salvatore high school, gate opened instantly like it had eyes on its body , when I and dad came down ,we met a tall plump fair lady at the gate talking to someone, immediately ,dad smiled the woman came closer smiling like someone who was just asked out by her long time crush ,it was kinda funny ,but I just couldn't laugh.

Mr danjumaa!!!! Long timee ,she screamed !! I thought I was going to go deaf at that moment, ehh Lola meet miss Konrad she's going to be your school guardian dad said , I was beginning to be suspicious, the smile the looks ,it was just something else , my dad wasn't like that I said to myself.

Good afternoon ma! I'm Lola , ohh !!mr danjuma!!  Your daughter is such a beauty the boys are gonna be happy!! , ahhh wahala make this woman no go use me take do  ashawo work oo , see as she be , person wey resemble Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall ,my mind is a really wonderful place to be 😂I just started smiling .

My daughter, ehh she just resembles her mother , so beautiful and attractive dad said , he then gave me a sign that he wanted to see  me so we got back into the car,then he began lola please hold your ears , I know that I forced you to come here , please I beg you in the name of allah , tame your mouth ,please you know it's full of vile and wicked words , people must offend you don't just listen to them ok? Yes sir!!! I said

After that dad transferred 250k  into my account for school  needs and drove off   , missKonrad and I chatted ,while we were going to the schools book and clothe store for my uniform , we measured and measured, I wore so many skirts and the only one that could fit was a short skirt ,which I had to manage cause , i had to go to school on Monday . I was taking to the hostel and I was placed in deco2050 room2 , as I was dragging my boxes alone  people starred asif I was a popular celebrity even though I enjoyed it , but at a time it became annoying,  when I got to my room I saw three girls laughing and gisting, immediately they saw me they were actually shocked , at that moment I felt embarrassed ,

heyyyy!!! Someone said jumped on me , I'm Wilson gold Adesuwa, ohh hii I'm lola  danjuma I said in a fake but believe able nice way , that was really suprising  ,  I ignored the others and took a bed  close to the window side , they started making funny noises but I didn't care  , oshey boss lady I said to myself  ,nothing they touch me .

When I was done with arranging my stuff I decided to take a nap , the next thing  I felt on my body was oily water I looked up and saw a skinny figure before me fuming like a 1960 frustrated bitch , Are you mad , or something, like I you crazy I screamed!!

Hey look at me i am bisiola , and I own this space so get up and pack your things and look for a room .

I just stood there with my mouth open ........

Hey people, I'm really sorry for the late update please bear with me .

Thank y'all for reading, following, commenting and liking thank you !! It really means a lot .

Xoxo
Chayomie ❤❤❤