Monday

Geng!! Geng !! Geng!! Geng!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh!!!! I screamed,
The morning bell is the worst , person go deaf by force, I stood up and tied my towel took my soap dish and sponge to the large bathroom, I took the bathroom close to the entrance took my bath quickly and went back to the hostel , I brought out my black panties and bra , placed them on my bed and went to get my uniform from the wardrobe....

Ahhh ahh where's my underwear nahhh  !!!! I searched and searched I screamed like a mad woman , nobody came to my aid , this school is a training ground for theives ahhhh
I just had to make do with my new ones , I put on my clothes when I came out of the hostel a student went to ring the bell and ,I saw other students rushing junior students to be precise to a building guess  ,it is the cafeteria.
I went into the cafeteria I took a seat , in the middle of the dinning , i couldn't help but notice the beautiful melanin goddess that was sitting opposite me , I wanted to ask her , her name but decided not to push myself I'm just a newbie..

The dining was really noisy , the perfumes , the accents Jesus!!! It was killing me , so this is what it feels like to be rich and attend big expensive schools , I just had to adapt ......

The food is here !!!!! A very short dwarfed girl shouted  , Abeg ooo where they bring this person from ahh ahh  I said in a very low tone , but the shy girl opposite me started giggling so I guess she heard me , I stood up and went where I saw others going, I took a plate which had so many sections ,I was served fried yam with egg sauce, as I was heading to my seat someone from nowhere came and hit me , thank goodness it didn't pour on my uniform I would have Gone to school naked ,I looked down and rubbed my stomach what a waste.......

Today really feels weird, I took my bag to the school compound , I was lost
Heyyy!!! It's me Adesuwa , from the hostel!! .... ohh hi I said , can you please show me ss1 art ? , Yh sure!!! She beamed with joy , I just wonder why she's so excited? ,we got to my class , as I was about to enter she bumped into me ! What's up with this bisone abi bisola girl sef !!!!

She just walked past me like nothing happened............
Another belll oh Jesus !!! How I hate bellsssss. I quickly rushed down stairs I saw students on straight lines clad by class , it showed how beautiful and classy our uniform looked .

Omo........
It hasn't been easy never knew writing a story would be this hard...
All the same we thank God for today ........ and for this chapter!!

Thank you for viewing ,liking , commenting even though I can't see one but all the same thank you verymuch  I really appreciate , but please Nau do the necessary things to support a sistet thank you and God bless...

Xoxo
Chayomieee❤❤❤💕💕💕