What you need to know about the story

⚠️Story not for Kids or Teens⚠️

Now we all seen and reade enough stories of isekai or reincarnation, to know how all this works. A random person dies (From) or (Whatever reason), A random gets teleported to a another world (For a reason) and those other times (No reason at all).

When being sent to a another world or being brought back to life in a another world.

It's the same story.... A world filled with noting but girls or monster girls or both, in a fantasy world, Monster girls coming to the Modern world.

But you know what, this story will be different like the others... I Hope....

For this story, "What if" I told you that their world was the "opposite" of ours? The monster girls fantasy world change to the modern and our world changed from Modern to fantasy or Medieval or both?

Yeah, I'm going with that kind of idea for this story because I hardly or never see a story like that..... or maybe its just me.... (I'm sure it is me....)

Now for the how did I came up with this idea?

It came from 3 anime shows and monster girl encyclopedia.

Farming Life in Another World, The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Monster Musume

1. I Never watch {Monster Musume} but have seen clips

2. Seen little of {The Devil Is a Part-Timer!}

3. Just stated watching {Farming Life in Another World} and I got to say watching something like this its fresh tome.

Now on with the story!

Friendly reminder Art, Gifs, Images, Video and Music doesn't belong to me, they belong to their own Creators or owners.

Some pic are my if you see {Mine} p.s feel free to use them.

Name: Max Anarchy OST - Find You

[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]

{Description}

1. The story has memes and references.

2. This story can be nonsense.

3. (Y/n)/Gobo is going to have a wild adventure. 

4. The story is not taken seriously, or itself seriously. (In other chapters and moments)

5. Hardly any Killing.

6. The charterers will more roles.

7. There's no big baddie in this story.

8. (Y/n)/Gobo is not a hero or villain, Anti-hero or Anti-villain. (Y/n)/Gobo is just a random adventurer.

9. This is not a Revenge, Betrayal, Cheater, NTR, Dying, Depressed, Suicidal, Abuse or Neglected story.