Chapter 4

Nate's POV

Who knew a girl could mean so much to me, especially a girl I just met. Looking down at the vulnerable form in my arms I couldnt help but feel warmth in the depth of my heart. This girl did things that others couldn't and it was mildly interesting, considering the fact that she flipped me when I first met her.

Ella suddenly started twitching and a crease appeared between her eyebrows. She whimpered and my heart felt like someone was pinching it. " No... Save me... Somebody... Anybody..." she couldn't stop muttering.

I wonder what has got her so worked up about. I put her on my bed and covered her with my cover. I was about to leave but she held onto my hand tightly. " Momma... Please don't leave me," she seemed to hesitate on the word " momma" . I couldn't help but slide into bed with her.

Ella snuggled into my side and I put my arms around her waist, drawing her closer. I hope she never woke up, because I think I actually like this position. Me, a player, actually cuddling someone without any intentions if screwing.

Ella's POV

I woke up in a very masculine room, with dark and neutral colored walls and beautiful dark gold colored covers and bedspread. I remembered going to a willow tree and sketching there, did I fall asleep? I remembered having a nightmare and not being able to wake up.

I climbed off the kingsized bed and was about to leave when I heard the adjoining bathroom door open. Nate walked out with only a towel wrapped sound his hips. His body glistened with water and revealed his six packs in all it's glory. It didn't have any effect on me, though I had seen too many to even care anymore.

Nate stared at me suggestively and waggled his eyebrows. Fine, if he wanted to play this game he should be scared. I've had enough experience in the underground society to even have worked as a stripper and lap dancer.

Keeping my eyes on him, I pulled my top off, revealing my toned abs and bra. I saw a gleam of lust in his eyes and smirked.

Nate's POV

Ella was more sexier than any other girl and she wasn't even a slut, a true guy's dream girl. At least in looks.

" Don't I get a lap dance?" I said as I licked my lips. She smiled. I sat on the chair without armrests and waited for her. She slipped her pants off and slowly made her way to me, swaying her hips.

" Don't I get any music?" I quickly reached over and pressed a button on my stereo. Sexy back by Justin Timberlake came on.

Ella sat on my lap, saying " I can touch you but you can't touch me," with a mischievous lilt in her voice. I nodded eagerly and motioned for her to start. She straddled me and put her face close to mine before starting to move her body to the music.

She pressed herself against my buddy down there and gave me a *ard *n. I nearly touched her a few times but managed to keep my hands to myself, just barely. The song changed and Rihanna's who's that chick came on.

Ella turned so that her back was to me and started rubbing harder and faster. I growled, nit being able to restrain myself anymore. I grabbed her from behind and started kissing and sucking on her neck. She struggled in my grip and managed to make me let her go by elbowing me in my stomach.

She turned around to face me and said," Is pretty boy all sad 'cos Ella won't play with him?" with a pout on her face that could have seduced any guy. I smiled and lunged at her, bringing her down with menonto the bed. My towel slipped off but I had my boxers on underneath it.

I growled at the feel of our bare skin touching and rubbing against each other and pinned Ella down to kiss her. At first she didn't respond but when I bit her lower lip and sucked it, her control broke and she tangled her hands in my hair, pulling me closer.

Suddenly, I was pushed away and I instantly felt cold without her. I watched Ella as she picked up her clothes and left my room. I never felt so lonely in my life ever before.

Ella's POV

What was I thinking? Getting closer to another guy? After all I've been through I thought I knew better. I guess I didn't after all. There was something about Nate that seemed really familiar, those bright green eyes of his seemed to spark something in my past, something I have no intention if ever remembering.

I quickly pushed the thought away, not wanting to relive those cruel and traumatic memories. I would give anything to wipe my memory away.

My pocket suddenly vibrated and I took my phone out. I had a message from Brittany, a cheerleader I met, about a party tonight. I smiled. Maybe moving to California wasn't so bad after all.