Chapter 10

-Drew-

It was oddly quiet in the bus. I remember Perrie said her flight was at 10:30, but they had to leave at about 9 am to get to the airport on time. It was only 10:15 at the moment so I decided to text her.

To: Perrie

Sorry I didn't say bye. I'm still feeling kinda down because of yesterday. Have a good flight!

I walked to the front of the bus and looked into the freezer. It was stocked with all kinds of Ben & Jerry's and I smiled. I grabbed a tub and a spoon and headed to the couch to watch some telly. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at my messages. There was one from Perrie and one from Mallory. I opened the one from Perrie first.

From: Perrie

It's okay babe. I know you're not feeling well. Take all the time you need. Just know I'm only a phone call away if you want to talk. xx

To: Perrie

I think I just need a few days to figure all of this out. I'm still not 100% sure about what happened. I think I'll be ready by L.A.

I opened up the message from Mallory.

From: Mal

Why are there pictures of you looking like you experienced a bunny's death everywhere?

To: Mal

Long story. Skype date now?

I looked up to the telly to see Pretty Little Liars on. It was always one of my favorite shows. Spencer was probably my favorite out of all the girls. I looked back to my phone to see a confirmation text from Mallory. I grabbed my laptop and got onto Skype. There was an incoming call the minute I logged on.

"Okay, why are you so sad?" She asked me as soon as I saw her face.

"Long story. Do you have time?"

"Of course I do."

"Okay, so I'm on tour with One Direction, right?" She smiled and nodded. "Well, I may or may not sort of like Louis."

"Oh my gosh! Really? Awwwwh! That's so cute! Have you told him yet?"

"That's the thing. The only people I've told are Dani, Perrie, and Ed. And along with not telling him, Simon called last night."

"What was the call about?"

"He said I'm not allowed to date anyone, especially any One Direction member so we had to create a cover story. I'm telling Dani the cover today because no one else is allowed to know. Dani left with Zayn and Liam to see Perrie off to L.A. She's going to be back soon. Louis probably already told Harry and Niall, and he's going to tell Zayn and Liam." By now I had tears forming in my eyes. They were threatening to fall but I couldn't let them.

"Awh, love. It'll be okay in the end."

"I just really like him, and I obviously can't date him... So what's gonna happen?"

"Love always finds a way." She told me.

"I don't love him, Mal. I just met him almost two weeks ago. Its been like, what, 12 days." I shook my head saying this because Mallory was always a little over the top when it came to me and boyfriends. She always had this weird thing that after one date, I was in love with the guy I went out with and he was in love with me. She was always wrong though, with all three of the boyfriends that I had before. It never worked out though, seeming as I was unpopular and I found out I was being cheated on or just used as a bet. It took me forever to get over them, but Aaron and Mal helped me get over them.