By the time they went back, Lily was definitely wiped out, Ace had done his job, so when she tucked up in bed for a nap, Ace was right there laying right next to her.

{Little Artist}
Lily was in the zone, she had crayons in every colour under the sun sprawled around her and she had her tongue sticking out, she always did that when she was doodling.

It always made the team chuckle.

"What are you drawing sweetie?" Zatanna asked.

Lily stopped and held up the drawing to show it to her, it was of her and the rest of the team, saving the day as explained by Lily through detailed babbling. Zatanna smiled warmly.

Lily spotted Red Tornado passing by and beamed, she grabbed another piece of paper and walked over to him, she held the drawing up to him and giggled.

"Aww Red, Lily made a drawing for you." M'gann said.

Red looked down at the drawing, it was of him and her holding hands, and he was creating all kinds of crazy whirlwinds, there were a few glittery hearts and rainbows in it too, you know the standard stuff.

"Thank you, Lily." He accepted the drawing and patted her head in his typical robotic manner, Lily smiled happily.

"You should see, how many drawings she's done of me, I've lost count." Robin said almost in a bragging tone, with a small smirk.

"Uh, dude, greet it and weep." Kid Flash mocked as he dumped a massive pile of all the drawings Lily made for him at Robin's feet, everyone else showed, just of few of theirs as well.

Robin frowned.

"Well it doesn't matter how many she gives all of you, because I'm her big brother and she loves me the most." He crossed his arms.

"I don't know, I'm seeing an awful lot of Batman drawings." M'gann pointed to all the drawings around Lily, and they were indeed nearly, if not all pictures of the dark knight.

"Whatever, he never keeps any of them anyway." What Robin didn't know, is that Bruce actually did keep all of Lily's drawings. Every. Single. One of them.

He had a board in his office where he would hang them up, so he could look at them when he needed cheering up, but his absolute favourite, was one him and Lily did together, they'd dipped their hands in colourful paint and went to town, Lily's tiny hand print sat right next to Bruce's and right in the centre, she wrote "I ❤️ Daddy".

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Batman heard snickering from behind him, he turned and saw Superman and Flash, just barely holding in their laughs.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, nothing." Flash reassured, Batman rolled his eyes and went back to his business.

He heard the snickering again, but much louder, Batman grunted and whipped around again and glared.

"What is it?!" He asked again, in a much more annoyed voiced. 

"Batman, have you noticed your cowl?" Superman enquired.

Batman raised an eyebrow.

"What about it?"

"You might want to look in the mirror." Flash moved him to the mirror and held up a second mirror to show the back of his cowl.