Getting Along

Beginne am Anfang

Blitzø: Well, you missed out, dude.

Y/N: Hol up.

Blitzø: I'm Loona's dad. I'm allowed to hug my daughter.

Y/N: Oh.

Loona: He told you that he adopted me.

Y/N: Well, I'm not the brightest.

Loona: Hmm.

Blitzø: Well, are you guys ready to go to work?

Y/N: Yep.

Blitzø: Oh, by the way, I told the others about what happened last night.

Loona: YOU WHAT?

Blitzø: No about you going soft, Loona. I know how much your reputation matters to you.

Y/N: So you told them what I said last night?

Blitzø: Yeah.

Y/N: Why?

Blitzø: Well, they needed to know.

Loona: We do care about you, dude.

Y/N: They're never going to drop this, are they?

Loona: They will eventually.

Y/N: How did they react?

Blitzø: Well, Millie is in a state of panic, and Moxxie was trying to calm her down.

Y/N: Huh.

Loona: Yeah, so we're going.

Y/N: Let's get this over with.

We got to the office, and the very first thing I heard was the sound of someone running towards me. I felt something tackle me down to the floor and cling to me.

Millie: What is wrong with you? Are you okay?

Y/N: Uh, hey Millie.

Moxxie came around the corner with a concerned look on his face.

Moxxie: I'm sorry about her; she just can't stand knowing you killed yourself.

Y/N: Can you help get her off me?

Moxxie: I can try.

Moxxie walked over to us and just asked Millie to move, but she refused to.

Millie: Can't I just stay here for a minute?

Y/N: Millie, you've only known me for a day.

Millie: I know, but you're a part of I.M.P. now, so I considered you a friend.

Moxxie: Once again, I'm so sorry about this Y/N. Millie just enjoys making new friends, and after hearing how you died, it made her upset.

Millie: Why would you not tell us that?

Y/N: It's kind of my own business, plus I'm in hell, so I kind of just assumed you guys wouldn't care, so I wasn't planning on telling you, guys.

Millie: But why would you keep that a secret from us?

Y/N: Well, I don't go around telling people I'm depressed.

Millie: So you're depressed too?

Moxxie: Oh no.

Y/N: Umm.

I wasn't making this any better for Millie; it seems she just wanted to try to be there for me. All of them do. Soon after, Loona and Blitz walked in, and Moxxie started to bitch at Loona since she bit my arm the other day.

Moxxie: Well, look who it is.

Loona: What is it this time? I'm on time and not on my phone; what do you fucking want from me?