23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic

Start from the beginning

"So, what else are you guys going to do here this days?" his grandma asked.

"I'm taking Raven to the lake tomorrow," Jungwon replied.

"Good, I'll go back to Margot's tomorrow then and you guys want to go home again the day after tomorrow then?"

"Yes. We'll get up at 8 and see what time we leave. That's why we'll be packing tomorrow night, too," Jungwon explained.

After dinner, Jungwon's grandma had a headache, so she went to lie down. Jungwon and I cleaned up and then went to our room.

"I'm going to take a shower. Where can I find the towels?", I asked him.

"Here, wait. I'll get you one," he replied. After a few moments he came back again and handed me a purple towel. "Here." I took it, thanked him and went into the bathroom.

When I was done showering, I put on my blue pajama pants and a black undershirt, since I forgot my pajama top, and went into the room.

"Didn't you wear this pants once in school?", Jungwon asked me, looking at me skeptically.

"Uhm yeah"

"You went to school in pajamas??" he laughed, I joined in with his laughter.

"I overslept back then," I tried to explain myself.

"Oh, yeah, sure. That's a good reason," he said, playing serious and then he laid down on the bed.

"Are you coming?" he looked at me. I quickly dashed to the bed and laid down next to him.

I turned to him and looked him in the eyes, he started to smile and slid closer to me, then he gently put his lips on mine and kissed me. I returned the kiss, but then I broke away from him and he looked at me in confusion.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yes, everything is fine.", I smiled and sat on him. "I like this position more though."

He grinned at me and took my face in his hands and pulled me down to him. The gentle kiss quickly changed to making out, it was full of passion and desire. Then we broke away from each other out of breath and I went back down from him and cuddled up with him. At some point we fell asleep.

TimeSkip; Next morning

"Hey, wake up too. You're going to sleep through the whole day", Jungwon laughed.

"I'm already awake, aren't I?", I mumbled into the pillow.

"Yeah, you can tell." Then he suddenly lifted me up.

"Where to?" he asked me.

"Downstairs. I'm hungry.", I replied and put my arms around his neck.

"As you wish, madame." Downstairs, he put me down on an armchair.

"Where's your grandma?"

"She's already at Margot's." "Okay. What's for breakfast or lunch? I don't know what time it is?" I sat down cross-legged and waited for an answer.

"I'll make sandwiches." Then he went into the kitchen. I got up and ran to him.

"I can help."

"Can you cut the tomatoes?" he asked me and I immediately nodded.

When I was done, I made us some more tea and after a few minutes, the food was ready and we sat down at the table.

"I'll clean up and you go upstairs and get dressed. Preferably sweatpants and a hoodie. And your cozy socks so you won't get cold", Jungwon said after we finished eating.

20 minutes later

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded. "Good, then we can go." Jungwon closed the door and we started walking.

We walked through a forest, it was foggy and beautiful, there was snow everywhere, you could only see a little of the green of the trees.

"It's beautiful here. It's like Narnia," I murmured.

"Where?"

"Narnia. From the movie Chronicles of Narnia.", I explained with the hope that it told him something.

"Ah okay. Don't know it." he replied nonchalantly.

"You don't know the Chronicles of Narnia?", I asked in amazement. He just nodded.

"We really need to watch it. You have to see it. The movie is just wow."

"We will, when we get back," he laughed, pinching my cheek like a little kid.