20 ¦ Interlude: Question

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I will. Love you guys.", I still said and walked out before they hold me back again. 

"Sorry it took so long. My parents talked to me for a minute," I said and buckled my seatbelt. Jungwon drove off and I closed my eyes. 

He didn't talk to me because he knew that I wanted to enjoy my rest during the drive. I love to sleep during a car ride or even just closing my eyes and thinking about life. 

Back to the Christmas thing. He could say yes, but he could also say no. We're not in a real relationship, which is why it might come across weird. But we are going somewhere now. Otherwise I could say that my parents told the family and now they want to meet him. 

"What are you thinking about?" asked Jungwon suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"My parents told me something earlier to ask you." 

"What?" he glanced at me briefly, but then immediately focused back on the road. 

"They asked if you wanted to come to Spain with us... For Christmas." He said nothing... oh oh.

"Well my mum told my family in Spain that I have a boyfriend and they want to meet you, but I can just say you're celebrating with your family," I talked non-stop. 

"I'll come with you, if you want to. My parents are celebrating Christmas by themselves. They're going to Dubai again," he said. Did he just mean he wanted to come?  No Raven, he said he wanted to go to the moon... of course he will come with you, you dumb girl. Oh shut up you inner voice...

"I'm sorry about your parents. I'll let my parents know when we get back then." 

"We'll drive a little longer. I'll wake you up when we stop at McDonald's," he informed me. I nodded with a smile and turned to the window. 

I rested my head on the seat belt and closed my eyes. Jungwon turned on some music.

Double D
Big full breasts on my baby
(Yo we going to Florida)
Triple weight
Couldn't weigh the love I've got for the girl
And I just wanna know
Why you ain't been going to work
Boss ain't working you like this
He can't take care of you like this

Now you're lost, lost in the heat of it all
Girl, you know you're lost
Lost in the thrill of it all
Miami, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Spain, lost
Los Angeles, India, lost on a train, lost

I love this song and at some point I fell asleep. I dreamed of me and Isabelle fishing for jellyfish. Then we met Spongebob and Patrick and continued to chill with them. 

All of a sudden I heard a scream. I woke up and noticed our car spinning, everything was happening in slow motion, loose things were falling on the ground. 

Jungwon grabbed my hand and I squeezed my eyes shut, only then did I realize that I was crying and screaming. 

Then all of a sudden I heard a crash, something drove into us. In the next second our car was already on the roof and I heard a loud, long beeping. I opened my eyes and realized that I was sitting upside down. I looked around, the windows were broken, there were individual pieces of glass stained with blood everywhere. I noticed that I also had blood and scratches on my arms. 

When I stopped hearing the beeping, I looked at Jungwon. 

"Jungwon? Jungwon, are you okay?", I asked him. He hung there, not moving. New tears ran down my cheeks. 

"Jungwon? Hey, answer me," I yelled. He didn't answer I pulled him by the arm. 

"Jungwon, wake up.", I cried. 

"Please, don't leave me." 

"Jungwon, please... I do love you.", I sobbed louder and louder. The pain in my chest was unbearable, at that moment, I wanted to die too, with him. 

"I love you Wonie.", I said softly, Then I screamed as loud as I could.

A/N: Uhm some guys wanna kill me?