16 ¦ Just A Little Bit

Start from the beginning

An hour ago the guests came. I sat downstairs with them for half an hour and then went to my room. I laid down and continued watching a little of my series. Now I've written to Jungwon and hope he'll come over quickly. Because I have no idea how to keep myself busy anymore. 

I was reading an article about the difference between crocodiles and alligators when there was a knock on my window. He's finally here... I got up and went to the window to open it. 

"Finally. I thought you'd never text me." he said with relief as he walked into my room. He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. 

"Did you know that a crocodile's head is narrower than an alligator's? An alligator's head is more round and a crocodile's is narrow and has more of a triangular shape." 

He looked confused. "What?" 

"Yes that the head of a crocodile is narrow and that of an alligator is round.", I explained to him again. 

"Now what makes you think that?" he asked, still confused. 

"I read an article like that. It's actually very interesting. I can send you a link later." He nodded with a laugh.

"Let's watch a movie," I suggested. 

"We could do something else, too." 

"Like what?", I asked. 

"Bed sports", he winked at me. I laughed and jumped onto his back. 

"Did you bring the condoms?" I whispered in his ear. 

"Shit no. I thought you were going to turn me down." he said shaking his head. 

"Some other time then. Let's watch a movie now." 

"I can grab some quick," he suggested. 

 "Chance missed my dear. Now let's watch Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses," I said as I jumped off of him. 

"Shit," he muttered, angry and disappointed at the same time. I just stifled my laughter. 

"Why Barbie, anyway? Can't we watch something else? Some action movie?" 

"The 12 Dancing Princesses is my favorite Barbie movie. Since you've never watched it, you have to now. Next time we can watch an action movie," I explained to him. 

We laid down and turned on the movie. He wasn't so convinced at first, but later he sympathized a lot. He even hummed along with the melody. At the end of the movie, my eyelids got heavy and closed on their own. I snuggled up to Jungwon and fell asleep.

TimeSkip; Next Day 10:52am

The bright sun woke me up. Jungwon was still sleeping peacefully beside me, but I got up and went to the bathroom to empty my bladder. I quickly brushed my teeth and went down to the kitchen.

We both went to Namjoon's house. You guys can make pancakes. There are bananas in the fridge. Love you.

-Mom and Dad

My parents always leave me a little note when they leave. Usually with stuff I have to do. But there's nothing written here. I turned the note over.

Balou was already outside. Just give him food and clean out the dishwasher, thanks. :-)

I knew it. But it's only two things. Sometimes my mom writes me a to-do list with 10 or more things. I gave Balou his food and cleaned out the dishwasher. 

Then I went upstairs to my room to see if Jungwon was finally awake. Nope, he is still sleeping like a baby. I went to him and thought about how to wake him up. This time I will not hit him. 

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Since he didn't move, I spread single kisses on his face. Then Balou jumped on the bed and helped me wake Jungwon up by sniffing him. That always tickles... 

"I'm already awake!" he laughed and pulled Balou into his arms. Balou laid down comfortably while Jungwon petted him. I laid down on the other side of Jungwon to him, he pulled me into his arms too and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"You have to stop always falling asleep during a movie. You'll miss the exciting scenes that way.", he said. 

"Yeah okay. I'll try to watch to the end next time," I giggled. 

"Come on, get up. I'll make you pancakes." 

"You can make pancakes?" he asked, confused. 

"Ahm yeah. It's not that hard." 

"Yeah, but I didn't know you could even make food." 

"Yeah thanks.", I muttered annoyed.

"Just kidding. Come here, love." he laughed.