13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for staying and helping me," Jake thanked us.

"No problem bro", Sunghoon said.

"Alright, we have to go. Raven and I have some things to do", Jungwon said with a grin. 

"We have to take Nya home." 

"And what about Isabelle?" asked Nya. Shut up Nya and let her deal with Jake... 

"I'll take her home," came from Jake. THANK GOD. But we clearly need to talk later. 

"Then it's all settled. See you Monday", Jungwon said goodbye and walked out. 

"Bye," I said goodbye and walked out behind Jungwon. We took Nya home and Jungwon drove to us now. We got out and I was about to go to my place...

"Wait."

 "Huh?", I turned around. 

"Do you still want to come over to my place?" he asked me. "We could watch something and chill a little."

"Um, yeah okay. I'm just gonna go change," I turned back around to go home.

"You can just take something from me too.", he called out. Did he really say that now?? I'm going to die soon... 

I turned back around. "Alright" 

"My parents won't be back until tomorrow. They're at my uncle's." he explained. 

"Here, a pair of sweatpants and my sweater." he put the clothes on the bed. Wait, is that his blue sweater? His favorite sweater...my favorite sweater. 

"Thanks." I walked over to his bed. 

"Turn around," I ordered him. 

"We slept at Jake's in just our underwear. Why can't I see you like that now?" 

"You were drunk then."

"I still remember all of it." He stepped closer to me. He pulled down the zipper of my dress. 

"When we kissed and I undressed you, just like now." The dress fell back to the floor. 

"When I kissed you here and here." He touched individual parts of my neck with his lips. Goosebumps spread all over my body as he did so. 

He turned me around, "Do you want to pick up where we left off yesterday?" Yes...Omg yes! 

I took off his shirt and stood on my tiptoes. I pulled him down to me to kiss him. I kissed him on his neck and he was the one who got goosebumps this time. His pulse increased a lot. I went to his lips and he closed his eyes. Our lips touched, but didn't kiss. 

"Actually, no," I whispered and stepped away from him. 

"You're not just going to play with me like that." he murmured. 

I turned around to change my clothes. Suddenly I felt two big hands around my waist. He pulled me to him. Very close... 

He stood behind me and kissed my neck. His right hand gently stroked under the hem of my bra, while his left still remained on my belly. Suddenly he sucked on my neck. This is going to make a nice hickey... 

"Shall we watch the movie?" he whispered suddenly. 

"No," I replied breathlessly. 

He turned me to face him and lifted me up. On his bed, he laid me down again. He laid down and I sat on top of him. We kissed very stormily and the kiss screamed desire. He grabbed me by the butt and pressed me even closer to him. Nothing, absolutely nothing would fit between us

A/N. Do you think they did it?