The Sisters of Saturn

[night of January 11th]

{Parker's P.O.V}

Ok, it's official, I'm jealous of Robbie. Where did he find this girl? There is no way she hasn't been taken yet. Well, I mean, she was I guess. Hence why she has Alena. But dude, where in the world has she been hiding? This screen write is amazing.
*Knock knock on* Robbie goes to answer the door. It's Colin's manager. Hannah hides behind me and Robbie. She's shy? I never knew that. Colin hands him the screen write.
"Robbie, Parker, good to see you. Is there a place for me to read this?" Robbie kisses the top of Hannah's head and leads the manager to, what I assume, is an office. On Robbie's way back, he opens a door that is playing soft lullaby music. He comes back with a smile on his face.
"Hannah, she is sleeping with her Peter Pan doll. The animated one."

She looks at him confused

"But she doesn't have one." He grabbed her hands and guided her to the room he was just in.
"I know that look mate." I turn to Colin.
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"You envy him don't you?" I clinch my jaw and look back at Hannah's writing. It's amazing that an ordinary woman could write something so amazing. And this is something I wanna be a part of.
"This is amazing. Who wrote this? I just finished the first season. I'm a fast reader.
"That would be Hannah, she is checking on her daughter." They come back into the room.
"Did you write this?" Colin's manager asked Hannah. She nodded
"I've been writing it since I was 14."
"Where have you been hiding? This is a rare talent. Can you act out some of it?" She goes over to her twin and grabs her hand and puts them fingertip to fingertip.
"Who- who are you?" It clicks in her sister's head.
"I am you. I live among the sea stars and dolphins."
"But I don't. I live among clouds and birds."
"Aye, but you must have me alongside you." Hannah looks down sad, everyone sits down in awe.
"No, I fear I am a dying race. Saturn lost men long ago."
"As did I. We were going to earth, to find-"
"Salvation. To find help. To bring-"
"Life back into our world. You are Saturn?"
"I am the embodiment of Saturn."
"Then we shall be Sisters of Saturn. Here take this *hands Hannah a locket* it shall keep us connected in separate dimensions. Be safe my sister, and find salvation for your planet."
"As do you sister." They separated and bowed. Everyone was silent.
"Wow." I whispered.
"I have to be part of this!" Robbie exclaimed. I nodded.
"Sisters of Saturn. Is that what it is called." Colin's manager asked. Hannah nodded again. I called my manager.
#hello Parker.#
"Hi, I think I just found your masterpiece." I turn and Robbie is on the phone too.
#what? Where? Who?#
"A set of twins actually. They have amazing acting skills and one has a show that she has been writing for 14 years. It has a lot of seasons already. It's a masterpiece. I've read it."
"Come on guys, you are exaggerating."
"No sissy, they aren't. You forget, you passed AP English solely on your creative writing." Colin looks over confused.
"What is AP English?"
"She was in advanced English when in high school. Was told that she had the writing of a college student. As a sophomore."
#bring them in. I want to mean them.#
"I will when I can. They still have their own jobs."
#models? Singers?#
"Umm no, just everyday jobs."
#like ordinary girls?#
"No, they are extraordinary women living ordinary lives."
"Parker!" Hannah exclaims and I just smile at her. Robbie brings her into his arms and my smile fades.
"He's right love. You and Dani are amazing." Hannah's eyes sparkle. Man, I never thought I would be jealous of one of my best friends but here I am, wishing it was me holding his girlfriend.
#who is she signed with?#
"Who are you gonna sign with?"
"Umm it's not for sale. I want to be a part of it 100% of the way and I refuse to be bought out."
#heard that. Smart women, if this is something she has been writing for that long, I see why she doesn't want to be bought out like most people's work. They will have the rights to it and change it drastically.#
"I agree. Hannah can you come in tomorrow?" She shook her head.
"No I work tomorrow."
#before I go, what is it called?#
"It's called Sisters of Saturn. And it's amazing."

{Robbie's P.O.V}

I know that look Parker is giving her. I give it to her every day. Shit, my best friend likes my girlfriend, and he is just as charming as I am. I trust them but this can't be good.
"I have something for you Hannah. Come with me." I pushed her towards the garage as I picked up a set of keys. She walks in and gasps.
"Robbie, what is that?"
"Your new car. Fit for a Queen."

"This is so expensive Robbie

"This is so expensive Robbie."
"Hannah, how many times do I have to tell you. That doesn't matter to me. I want you to be happy, if that means I buy you the world, so be it. And I made sure that it was mommy appropriate, so it's an SUV." She kisses me and I grin.
"Thank you Robbie. You have made me so happy."
*Chime* I look at me phone.

{Motion detected in Alena's room}

I opened my phone as she is awake.
"Come, our baby is awake."
"Our baby? Alena?"
"Yes. She is mine now, just like her mommy." She is about to cry.
"Why the tears?"

"No one after my ex has ever had this much interest in Alena. And as handsome and kind. And she is drawn to you as if you were her actual dad. She loves you so much."
"I love her. She is my new pride and joy. And you two are my world. My everything. I love you Hannah." We share another kiss and walk into Alena's room.
"Hey princess how did you sleep?"