I'll fix this

[night of January 6th]

{Hannah's P.O.V}

My alarm wakes me up at 1:00am and I snooze it. There is a quite familiar feeling so turn to see a sleeping Robbie. I gently removed his arms from my waist and started to get dressed and ready for work. I wrote a note, placed it on my pillow, and gave him a kiss. I drive to work feeling great. I start my day like normal, turning everything on get the bread proofed and ready to bake, make bagels and donuts, all that jazz. Later on, roughly around 5:00am-6:00am I have my lunch. My friend is holding up a news paper shows it to me.
"Is this you?" I look at the news paper titled 'Robbies new territorial girlfriend: friend or foe?' and I laughed.
"Yep that's me."
"Why the weird title?"
"

Oh the reporter wants to date Robbie but he wants nothing to do with her."
"And how does he treat Alena?" I smile
"As if she were his. He bought a car seat for his car and even put a sticker on his car that says 'baby on board'. He is so sweet." *Chime* I bet that's him

Future Husband ❤️💚💜 has sent a photo

Good morning my love

I giggled at how cute he was with bed head.

Me: Well good morning to you too. Have you seen any news papers?

Future Husband ❤️💚💜: No why? Hold on let me turn on the Telly see if there is something on there.

Me: Ok let me know.

Future Husband ❤️💚💜: Oh that fucking snake. Don't worry, love. I'll fix this and set it straight.

Me: Why what's wrong?

Future Husband ❤️💚💜: That crazy reporter said some stupid stuff about you. This is what she said} unwanted baby mama or crazy fan. You are none of those.

{Robbie's P.O.V}

I send a message to my manager.

Me: Hey, I need you to set something up for me.

Manager: Is it for the stuff that is all over the Media?

Me: Yeah, I need to tell everyone that Hannah is more than just a fan of an unwanted baby mama. She is special.

Manager: Wow you really care for this one.

Me: You say that as if I have been with a lot of women. She is what, the second woman I have ever been with?

Manager: Umm yeah I think so? Well we have a fan meet today at noon. I'm pretty sure some fans have already found out and will ask you about it. You can set the record straight there.

Me: Perfect.

I go to my messages with Hannah.

Me: Hey, I have a fan meet today at noon and will fix this there.

Wifey 🧡💛💖💚: At noon? I get off at 10:00am. Can I come? I would have to bring Alena.

Me: I would nothing less. Yes please come and bring my little princess.

Wifey 🧡💛💖💚: Your little princess? So what does that make me?

Me: My Queen.

Oh I am so changing her name now.

My Queen 🧡💛💖💚: Your Queen. So that means you are my King?

Me: If you want.

My Queen 🧡💛💖💚: What do you mean 'if I want'? Of course I would.

Me: Well I mean is that I will always treat you like a queen.

My Queen 🧡💛💖💚: Excuse me good sir but if you treat me like a queen isn't it only fair that you get treated like a king?

Me: Well yes of course but you don't have to.

My Queen 🧡💛💖💚: And that's what is wrong with this world. Women EXPECT to be treated like a queen without treating their man like a king and that's not how life works. If I'm your Queen then you are my King and I will treat you as such 😘

Me: God you are so perfect. There are three words that I wish I could say to you but you probably think it's too early.

My Queen 🧡💛💖💚: What you mean 'I love you' babe, you literally told me that it was 'love at first sight' for you. But it's up to you 😏

Mr: Fine. Then retract my statement before. God I love you.

My Queen 🧡💛💖💚: *giggles* see now was that so hard? Guess what?

Me: What's that my dear?

My Queen 🧡💛💖💚: I love you too 🫣🫣🫣

I chuckled and put my phone away. I shouldn't wear the clothes I wore yesterday so I went out to my car and grabbed the spare change of clothes I brought with me.

{Hannah's P.O.V and time skip to 10:00am}

I finally get off of work and went to look for my car. Where it is usually parked it just isn't. There is a note where it was though.

Thanks for the new car

Someone stole my car. I called Robbie crying.
#hello?#
"Robbie?" I started to sob
#what's wrong love?#
"Somebody stole my car. Can you come pick me up."
#of course my love. Send me the address and I will be there soon.#

*15 minutes later*

I see Robbie and I get in his car and just break down.
"Hey, hey, love. Shhh it's ok."
"No it's not. Somebody stole my car. I will still making payments on it."
"Wanna hear a perk of having me as your boyfriend?" I nodded rubbing the tears from my eyes. He smirks.
"I'm rich. So I can pay off your car and buy you a new one."
"What about all the stuff I had in my car like Alena's car seat and her toys?"
"My princess will get the items fit for a princess." He gave me a kiss.
"Now let's gets you changed." I then hear a noise in the back. I look into the back and he already grabbed Alena. I look at him, he's staring at me with a soft smile. I laughed and kissed him again.
"I love you Robbie." He grins big.