~ Six ~

Kev POV
"But first we need to get that look out and sorted with" Sky said gently.
I nodded.
"Or we can talk while I sort out Kev wound" Espo said.
Espo came over to me and slowly pulled out the knife. I hissed in pain.
I growled at him. He just chuckled at me. Before I looked at Sky.
"There is a lot that you guys don't know about me. It's the same for my brother. I keep a lot from him. They are only the people who knew was my father" Sky said.
Wait, Castle didn't say anything about his father to us or beckett.
"We won't tell him" I said.
"No, he needs to know as I hide it for a year from him" Sky said.
I could see the pain in her eyes, and there was something else there. She was about to say something when we heard voice.
"We need to go" She said.
Time Skip
We arrived at this cabin, me and
Espo both had a confused look at her.
"Follow me, I show you. It's easy just to show you, then explain." Sky said.
I tilted my head at her. She grabbed my hand and led to the cabin. She knocked a few times on the door which opened. We both walked in.
"Dad." She said.
"We in here, sweetie heart." A man called back out.
We? I thought. She pulled me down the hallway to this room. There was a guy with a little kid on his lap. Once he saw us, a smile lay on his face. That's when I heard this little voice.
"Mamma"
That when the kid, they ran over to Sky. Huh. Sky let go of my hand and picked the kid up.
"What going on, Sky?" I said.
She looked at me, then down at the little one.
"Hey baby, I want you to meet Ryan Kevin. Kev, this is ........."