The owl house preferences

( not my meme )

Hello welcome to a new chapter.  Have some toh preferences in these trying times. 

( I love this show :})

———————————————————————————————

~when did you guys meet~

Luz- You were friends in the human realm and went with her to the demon realm. You have known her since you were little.

Amity- You two were friends before boshca and drifted apart because of her attitude change. You guys reconnected after her, willow and luz made peace.

Willow- She saw you sitting by your self after her and amity stopped being friends. She asked you if she could sit with you and you have been friends since.

Gus- y'all have been friends since birth ( not really BUT) you two are really closer.

hunter- he arrested you after meeting luz ( tiny A/N this is important for his character and how he acts ) and you talked your way out ove it ( kinda luz showed up and he yelled at her while you ran away) he got to know you after that and now your friend.

Eda- you guys meet in school. Eda was the bad kid that always got caught. you on the other hand were the good kid' What the didn't know what that you were also a bit of a trouble mraker your self but new how to not get caught. once she found out you weren't all goody-two shoes and a pretty cool person you two became friends really fast.

Lilith- you two meet in the emperors coven. You were in some what of a high position but not as high as her. At first you two hated each other but with more missions together, you two got close and bonded. Now you two are really close friends. ( A/n i crying [ not really] i fucking hate autocorrect)

———————————————————————————————

A/N *sobs* ITS DONE OMG ITS FINALLY DONE. this took me so fucking long its not even funny im not happy with it but what ever. I wanted to add rain whispers but I couldn't think of anything for them, so sorry no rain whispers for you. Im so done with life right now shit sucks ass and i need a nap so adiós ( good bye)

- sal

[word count: 369]