Chapter 8

Jennel's POV

I woke up feeling a warm body wrapped around me i turned to see her right next to me her hair messily covering her face and she looked beautiful "I love you" I whispered pecking her lips, she stirred and opened her eyes "well hey there" she said in her cute morning voice "hey baby" she snuggled into my chest as I held her admiring her beauty. she sat up straddling "what are you up to missy ?" I questioned suspiciously. she grinned and started kissing down my body while giggling . she kissed my lips and started to grind against me, my hands found her butt as I squeezed she moaned as I inserted my tounge into her mouth. "Demi are you decent !" We heard Simon say "shit jennel, hide!" She whisper screamed "I'm on it" I said while running naked at that, she giggled at my expression "just a second Simon !" She screamed while I hid in the bathroom. I heard the door open and I listened in on their conversation "hey Demi , I just wanted to run some things by you .. wait it's 2 in the afternoon why aren't you dressed ?" He questioned "I just wanted a lye in i was tired " she said faking a yawn, she should be tired after last night I thought . "hey can I use your bathroom" he asked , shit . "ummm no it's not a good time" she said in a worried tone "why, what's going on Demi ?" He asked irritated , I quickly hid in the bathtub behind the shower curtain. He stormed in as Demi smiled innocently, my heart was pounding i was surprised he couldn't hear it . he walked out satisfied "Demi have you seen jennel , she wasn't at the mansion last night" Simon asked "umm no she might of stayed at her friends house I heard she lives nearby " smooth dems. "ok If you see her tell me I need to ask her some things" "sure ok" Demi said opening the door for him.

After I was sure he was gone I walked back into the bedroom "what do you think he wants to ask me" I asked worriedly "it's probably nothing baby don't worry" she said hugging me "that was so close" I said giggling "I know right he didn't even take a piss, I think he was suspicious, I mean just look at my sex hair" she said laughing.

We got ready and started rehearsals sneaking little kisses in the breaks.I saw Simon approaching ,shit. "jennel sweetheart can I have a word ?" "Umm sure" I said nervously . "so where were you last night?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously. "I have a friend that lives near i stayed at her house" I said trying to sound confident with my answer. "oh ok no problem I just have something to tell you" "what is it?" I asked smiling sweetly "it's your mother she's been taken in hospital" my world just came crashing down...

A/n I dunno wheather to continue this story :/ kinda stuck for a storyline check out my other story miss lovato 💕