Kanae took the small box that contained the poisoned knife, she opened it and took one of them to look at it carefully.

Because she was finally able to use the poison she had made for a long time that she wanted to use it against Shinobu for a long time but she hadn't used it before so she didn't use it first and hid it first and made more.

Yuichiro knows how dangerous the poison is in the small knife that Kanae made just for demons.

When it is injected into the body of a demon or human, the poison will easily spread throughout the body, unlike the shinobu's poison, which not easily spreads throughout the body.

The poison made by kanae is different because it has a mixture of other flowers that are even more poisonous than the wisteria tree.

When its poison spreads throughout the demon's or human body, it will first destroy the heart and then the blood, then the airway until it enters the demon's brain and when it enters the demon's brain, it will gradually melt the brain. very quickly.

Yuichiro looked at Kanae and asked if she was ready.

"Are you ready?" Yuichiro asked Kanae.

Kanae looked at him and at the same time she stood up while holding the small knives she nodded her head saying that she was ready.

Yuichiro just smiled at her and Yuichiro looked at the demon woman again and we were together.

And a few seconds later, Kanae jumped on the branches of the tree to throw the small knives at the female demon.

While Yuichiro was looking at their every move and the demon woman Yuichiro's attention noticed that the demon woman was being alert to her surrounding so it became alert around even when it was weakening but Yuichiro didn't let it and Yuichiro gave Kanae signaled when to throw each of the small knives.

When Yuichiro signaled with his finger, Kanae wasted no time and threw the two she was holding.

And it immediately hit the back of the demon woman's body, the demon woman looked around where the small knife but she couldn't see where it from because of the thickness of the mist around.

While Kanae continued to jump from the tree branches and she threw the other smalla knife she had and it directly hit different parts of the female demon's body.

When the female demon was hit by the small knives that Kanae threw at her, its poison immediately seeped out and spread throughout her body with great speed.

Kanae returned to the top of the tree where Yuichiro was waiting for her and they both saw that the poison was immediately absorbed into the demon woman's body.

She couldn't breathe anymore and she struggled to lie down and she was slowly squirming in her position until.

The female demon felt her heart slowly weaken and her stomach suddenly exploded and her parts came out of her stomach and her veins in her stomach came out like dancing snakes