When Aoi saw the demon she was afraid of it and crawled away from the demon but the demon stopped hee from moving away and used her strength on Aoi so that Aoi could not run again.

When Aoi is trapped in the hands of the demon, she has nothing else to do because even if she fights, she knows in herself that she has nothing against the demon.

So the demon didn't want to waste the opportunity and she wounded her hand again and forced Aoi to drink her blood so that Aoi would become a demon.

When the demon was still trying to make Aoi drink her blood, Aoi was still struggling that she hated drinking the demon's blood.

A demon standing on the road saw this so he knew what his fellow demon had done and he helped her make Aoi drink her fellow demon's blood.

So a demon holds aoi's head and hands so that she can't move anymore and her fellow demon tries to open aoi's mouth so she can drink her fellow demon's blood.

Until they succeeded in opening Aoi's mouth and the female demon made Aoi drink her blood.

While Aoi couldn't do anything but swallow it, she tried to spit it out but she couldn't do it because a fellow demon girl stopped her.

So when she swallowed the demon's blood, Aoi's fear came out and she thought about her fate.

'I will become a demon, what will I do, what will happen to me?'

While aoi was drinking the blood of the demon, she was thinking of nothing but you because when you see her become a demon like the Hashiras who become blood thirsty for the blood of people and monsters if they eat the flesh of people, she will definitely be scared that is her and you will reject her.

As your friend and she doesn't want to do that, that's really what Aoi fears will happen, she doesn't want to break your friendship with her and also lose your trust in her.

When you find out that she has become a demon, aoi doesn't know what you will think of her when you see her with your own two eyes, one of the monster.

When the female demon had drunk her blood from Aoi, she noticed that Aoi was writhing in pain.

And the two demons let go of her while the two demons looked at her writhing in pain, the two demons were very happy because it was their turn to become a demon and in a few moments Aoi was a full demon.

When Aoi drank enough of the demon woman's blood she felt the liquid enter her body and for a few moments she felt her body as if it was going to burn with pain and her body felt like it was being torn apart by the pain that she couldn't explain. the pain she feels.

When the two demons released her, she saw the smiles on the faces of the two as if they were happy with what they were seeing and witnessing.

'What happened to me why do I feel like my whole body is going to burn and it's like my veins are going to explode in my body and it's like it's going to drip?'

Aoi said to herself as she struggled to breathe and move.

Aoi could hardly understand how she felt about herself when she drank the blood of a demon.

"Just be patient first and you will be a demon. We know you can overcome the pain you are feeling right now."

The female demon said as she looked at her with a smile that never left her face.

Aoi saw how the demon girl smiled at her, she even witnessed how happy she was watching her suffer because in a few hours she would become a full demon like them.

"Just be patient." Said the female demon's companion.

"When you become a demon you will lose all your memories and there will be nothing left and you will do the work of a demon to kill and eat the flesh of people."