The demon said angrily to Aoi as she stared at her clothes while the demon was staring at Aoi's clothes, something came to her mind that she couldn't hate.

The demon thought of turning Aoi into a demon so that she would have someone to hunt people with, so she thought of making her drink her blood.

The demon smiled at Aoi and when Aoi saw the demon smile, she immediately disliked her because when she saw her smile, Aoi felt something strange that she had never experienced in her entire life.

"I know what I'm going to do to you instead of eating you, I'll just turn you into a demon!" The demon said to Aoi as her smile reached her ears.

When Aoi heard this, she was very scared because what she fears will happen to everyone, becoming one.

"Demon"

Aoi didn't move because there were too many things that could happen to her when she became a demon like the Hashiras.

Aoi thought about what would happen to her when she became a demon.

'When I become a demon will they accept me? Will sabito sumi kiyo naho and master oyakata accept me? When I become a demon will the demon hashira like me? Who kill innocent people and eat human flesh to become strong? If I become a demon will I be good? Or be bad? What will happen to me when I become a demon? Will I be happy? Or will it be sad?'

Those were the things that came to Aoi's mind when the demon told her that she was the work of the demon, but that was not the only thing that came to her mind, there were many more.

Aoi was already in tears when she thought about those things when she became a demon like other hashira and the demon noticed that Aoi was crying.

"Why are you crying because you are afraid or just afraid of becoming a demon?"

The demon asked Aoi and Aoi didn't say a word because of what he was thinking about that could happen to her so the demon was annoyed with her.

"You know if you're going to cry in front of me it's a better job to make you a demon!" The demon said angrily to Aoi.

But Aoi also has a side that she is not allowed to become a demon.

'Aoi don't allow yourself to become a demon because when you become a demon you know what will happen to you, don't you think about the possible things that will happen to you when you become a demon? think about that carefully aoi.'

While Aoi was thinking about the thoughts that could happen to her, the demon wounded one of her hands so that hwe blood came out while the other was holding Aoi.

When the demon was about to make Aoi drink her blood, Aoi suddenly struggled against the demon.

Aoi kicked the demon with all her strength and succeeded in getting her to let go of her, she used the opportunity to run away from the demon.

The demon was angry with herself because she let go of her victim but she also followed Aoi and she won't let her get away again.

While Aoi hurriedly ran because she knew that the demon would follow her earlier.

Until a few moments later, there was another demon standing in her way and she couldn't pass.

She looked around but there was no other way when suddenly someone knocked her to the ground and when Aoi looked up she saw the demon woman who wanted to turn her into a demon.