He took the boy's body and removed his arm when he removed it, a lot of blood splattered around and the two children of the dead boy were also splashed with blood.

When gyomei removed the arm of the boy's dead body, he ate it in front of the two children to make the two of them feel so scared that a boy who was with him thought of a way to escape from the demon.

But his mind is that he is the only one who will save himself and a male child with him will be sacrificed to the demon.

"You know if you're going to eat us especially me... I'm not tasty..." said a selfish boy.

While his companion was silent, he did not speak and Gyomei had noticed this earlier.

After he finished eating the boy he killed earlier, he looked at the two boys who were now in front of him and slowly approached them.

"You two are the ones I will follow." Gyomei said to the two of them.

When the selfish boy noticed this, he started to panic, that's why he pulled the kimono slave of his male companion to offer to the demon. When his companion noticed that he wanted to offer him, he stopped so that he wouldn't fall in front of him. of the demon.

"What are you doing?" asked his companion as he struggled not to crouch in front of the demon because otherwise the demon would kill him effortlessly.

"What else do you think I'm doing? Huh, maybe you'll understand now... I don't have enough to tell you now, but I've been angry with you for a long time, so now is your last!" shouted his boy companion to his boy companion.

When the male companion heard this, he couldn't believe that he could do this to him, he knew that they would be best friends, but now it was him who turned it around and he even wished that he would just die.

"I can't believe that you would do this to me" his companion replied to him.

Until the boy with him succeeded in sacrificing him to the demon who was in front of them when the boy who was with him fell down in front of the demon, the demon just stared at the boy and did not let him go when the boy who was with him fell down in front of the demon the boy who was with him who betrayed him wasted no time and quickly ran away from them.

Gyomei saw all of this how his fellow boy was scarified and his fellow boy just left him Gyomei stared at the boy in front of him and he immediately stared at a boy who ran away from them.

He didn't touch the boy who was in front of him now and his whole clothes were covered in blood because it was the boy he killed earlier.

Gyomei snapped his fingers when he snapped his fingers they teleported immediately and they were on the same path.

When the two of them were teleported, the boy who was with Gyomei stared at his side and remembered the path where he was going to the other village.

The boy felt that the boy with him was also going to go there when the boy knew this he wanted to shout to warn his friend not to go through the path they were on.