Bringing Out The Dead

Start from the beginning

"So it makes sense that he's your dad because that's what you were before you turned? And now you're a what?"

"Well I thought I was just a vampire-witch hybrid. But this makes me a full blown heretic. I'm a part of the Gemini Coven and heretics are essentially gemini siphons that became hybrids."

"Wow. what will you do now?"

"I don't know, but I need to wrap my head around this. Can I keep this?"

He nods his head. "It is YOUR birth certificate so go ahead."

"Thanks." I start walking out of the garage and to my car.

"Vicki?"

"Hmm?" I say not really listening to him, still in my own head.

"You're going to be okay, right?"

"Huh? Of course." I say distractedly. I get in my car and just drive.

I can't think about this right now, there's already too much happening. My torture, Mikael, plus Kol will be undaggered today.

When I get back to the mansion, Nik is preparing for the dinner. He tells me he left a dress upstairs for me to change into.

When I go up there, I see a gorgeous dress along with a pair of gloves on the bed. Good, I want these covered.

I get ready, enough to make myself look less tired and dying.

I curled my hair, applied some makeup and finally got dressed. I completed the look with the gloves that cover the veins perfectly. Though if they spread any more, they can be seen.

I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs

Both Nik and Elijah are waiting for me at the bottom.

"You look beautiful, love."

I give him a small smile before responding. "Can you make sure they don't hurt me?"

"Of course, they lay a hand on you and they are dead." I nod and take my seat.

The doorbell rings. Elijah goes to invite our guests in. As soon as I hear their voices, my breathing turns more ragged. I try to control it before they come in here. Nik puts a comforting hand on my shoulder. It helps a lot.

Nik leaves the room to speak to our guests and I'm left sitting by myself.

All four men walk back in. "Well, we can sit and eat, or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours."

They sit down, Elijah and Nik on either side of me and Damon and Stefan across from me. I keep my head down, not wanting to make eye contact.

The girls that Nik has compelled bring out our food and drinks. One pours me a glass of wine and brings out another glass full of liquid.