10. i like you..a lot

Start from the beginning

"How am I supposed to know?", he said, this earned him a tired sigh from Jay.

"Sunghoon, I forgave you a long time ago. You made a mistake, but I'm not going to haunt you for it for the rest of our lives"

"I-", Jay didn't understand the guilt he felt. His best friend had trusted him to take care of the most important thing in his life and instead he did more than just take care of him. Jay may have forgiven him, but he couldn't quite find a way for that guilt to disappear every time he saw him.

"It's okay"

。。。

Being with Riki was easy.

"So..this is you?", Riki asked as he hesitantly entered Sunoo's dark room.

"Yeah, this is me", Riki raised an eyebrow at the lack of a door and Sunoo merely chuckled.

"I think my mum's given up on me at this point", that's all he offered and Riki took every word into consideration.

"I think..she just wants you to be safe"

"I know..it's just hard sometimes. I reach a point where I want to get better and I do get better then I destroy all of it."

and everyone else around me, that's left unsaid but Riki had a vague idea of what was going on in his head.

Sunoo looked up to see concern in Riki's eyes.

"Sorry, you came here to see me and I'm just... spiralling", he smiled bashfully and offered his hand for Riki to take. The taller did so and allowed himself to be pulled down to sit beside Sunoo.

"It's okay, at least I know what you're thinking. Sometimes it's hard to figure you out, I'm glad you're sharing this with me", Sunoo didn't know what to say but he thought that Riki was easy to be around. A lot easier than Jungwon. He remembered the days when that wasn't the case.

"I was scared", Riki started, "when I found you nearly unconscious on the floor"

"It was you?"

"Yeah, it was and it made me realise how important every moment in our lives is, that we should make the most of the time we have with the people we care about because we never know what tomorrow brings"

Sunoo wasn't quite sure of the direction Riki was headed but he made it a point to listen carefully.

"Sunoo, I like you..a lot, and I would like to spend more time with you, if you let me"

"Riki.."

"Can I kiss you?"

Kissing Riki was like the first breath a new born took. It was the relief that oxygen gave you.

It was different from kissing Jungwon. With Jungwon it was like the air got sucked out, leaving nothing behind.

。。。

Jungwon was fuming. He stared at Jay in utter disbelief. He couldn't fathom the reason. He hadn't seen his man in eight...EIGHT MONTHS...and he was refusing to sleep with him.

He knew Jay was busy..of course he did. He was the only son of the infamous Park Jaehwa, the most dangerous man in Korea. As the heir, Jay was at the forefront of most of the happenings of the mob. His father's health was dwindling and it was a matter of time before he would take over, to relieve his old man.

But Jungwon simply didn't care. He missed the older and he was still very bitter about being left to rot. Even if they had agreed that Jungwon needed to graduate highschool first before he could take him anywhere, Jungwon wouldn't be Jungwon if he wasn't a little unreasonable. He didn't care that Jay had made their unofficial engagement of three years since their parents agreed truly official, with an expensive diamond ring to show on his pretty finger and he certainly did not think about the engagement party the Parks were throwing for him a week after his eighteenth birthday, which was just around the corner.

He didn't care. He just wanted his big strong man to bend him over on every surface in his study, a little crude yes but he was only human, a human with needs .

"You're actually serious?", he glared at Jay who's focus was mainly on the laptop in front of him.

"Sorry baby, not right now. You know how busy I can get. I'll make it up to you", Jungwon didn't reply, which prompted Jay to look up to see disappointment.

"Wonie, come on, you can't be mad", he finally stood up from his desk chair to stalk over to him. Jungwon moved away from him when he tried to touch him.

"Whatever", he eloquently said before he walked out of the room. Jay would've followed him but he was already tied up. Jungwon wouldn't stay mad for long. He too missed him but coming back to Korea early already caused a few problems.

。。。

Jungwon slumped onto Jays bed with a big frown. He sulked alone for a while before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He picked it up to find a text message, and soon his deep frown was placed with a smirk.

"If hyung doesn't want to play with me then I can always play with someone else"

Heeseungie <3

Hey
My afternoon class
got cancelled so I'm
free if you wanna
hang out

Hyungie<3
I'd love to

。。。

- this was kinda messy but let the games begin
- now I have reached the part where I was meant to reach when I started writing this book (that I thought would be three chapters long)