CHAPTER 1

It was like a scream coming from a warehouse was very loud and yet it was like nobody heard the sound. Denji was screaming loudly as the Zombie Devil 

was making sure that Denji was gone for good.

Denji felt his life fading away from him as his best friend and Devil Pochita came to his rescue. That's how Chainsaw Man was born. 

Just as the battle of the Zombie Devil and Chainsaw Man was reaching it's climax a black car pulled up to the warehouse as two men and a woman stepped out of the car, and into the building. The woman's name was Makima. 

"Makima what are we going to do if the higher ups find out about this?" #1 guy asked

"Oh don't worry we will think of a way to tell the higher ups about this incident."

Makima said

"How do we do that Makima?"

#2 Guy asked 

"By telling them that one of our own kind dealt with the Zombie Devil it's that easy."

Makima Responded 

"If you say so Makima." 

#1 Guy said

"By the way you two are going to tell them not me."

Makima said 

"Huh, but Makima I can't just lie to them about the Zombie Devil and that creature over there."

#2 Guy said as he pointed at Denji.

Makima saw where the man was pointing. 

"Don't worry I can handle this." 

Makima said 

"Be Careful Makima."

#2 guy said

"Don't worry about me just check the area for anymore devils."

Makima said

"Got it Makima."

#1 guy said

Denji/Chainsaw Man was making a sound from the shadows 

Makima walked up to him. 

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" 

Makima asked the figure in the shadows.

"Huh, beautiful woman I'm Denji and I'm not sure about how I got here."

Denji said

"Is that so? Did you take out the Zombie Devil on you're own?" 

Makima asked 

"Huh oh yeah I guess I did. Hey can you give me a hug lady?" 

Denji asked

"Sure you're wish is my command um what's you're name?"

Makima asked  

"Oh my name is Denji."

Denji responded 

"Hello Denji my name is Makima." 

Makima said

Makima felt herself running and embracing the body that was going to collapse at any time. 

"How does this feel?"

Makima asked

"Oh yeah so much more better miss."

Denji said

"My name is Makima."

Makima said

"Ok Makima what's for breakfast?"

 Denji asked

"Um well we have a menu at our company you could just take a peek at     

that to see what you want.

Makima said

"Nice can you take me there Makima." Denji said  

"Yes Denji I can." 

Makima called for the two men to help her take Denji to the car as they were getting ready to the leave the warehouse behind forever. 

Denji's life was about to begin and end at the same time welcome to the world of Chainsaw Man. This is the story about Makima and how she ended up going to the real world.

Denji's and Makima's first time meeting to their ending. Of course Makima's life was cut short and her goals couldn't be fulfilled either. 

Why did Makima live a life where she messed everything up in the end and she paid for all of that with the Control Devil and her very own life as well. In other words she's no longer alive in the Chainsaw Man world anymore. Who wanted to live in that world anyway? 

Not Makima that's for sure.