"Rude." She rolled her eyes.

Billy quickly spun on his heel, his body coming quite close to the girls. The space was ripped away quicker than Nicole could suck in a sharp breath.

"What? Did you expect me to?" His blue eyes were darker as he glared down at the stunned girl in front of his body.

"N-no. You just- it sounded like-" she stuttered over her words, sounding like a fool.

"Like I never want to touch you? Because I don't." Billy spat, though his eyes fell to the plump lips that he seemed to think about quite often.

Nicole gulped, "..copy that."

She quickly stepped away and went to turn, ready to get the hell out of the suffocating room. However, just as she took a step toward the door, Billy's hand caught her arm and gripped it rather rough.

"Where are you going?" The blonde boy scanned the girl's demeanor.

"Home. I'm clearly not wanted here." Nicole quickly spat, ripping her arm out of the right grip the boy held on her upper arm.

"You're really butt-hurt over the fact I didn't want to have sex with you, after you tried to get laid at the party by a totally different guy?" His nose scrunched in disgust.

"No, Billy! I'm just tired of being degraded by you, whether you call me it or not I know you're associating that filthy word with me." The girl ranted.

"What? A slut? Is that what you want me to call you?" Billy growled.

"I know you're thinking it." Her voice came out small, a pout taking over her features.

Then, he smirked, "you're just a pretty little slut, aren't you?"

"A pretty little face, but such a dirty little slut." His feet dragged him to close the space between their bodies.

Nicole felt a familiar heat pool in the pit of her stomach as the provocative words slipped Billy's lips.

"You want me to be a slut so bad?" She whispered, coming face to face with the boy.

"Fine. I can be a slut."

Billy couldn't take it anymore. The tension was more than noticeable in the stale air that filled the room. He grabbed the back of her head, crushing their lips together at a rapid pace.

Nicole's eyes widened, not having time to register what had just happened. All she knew, was she was thankful Billy set out a spare toothbrush so she could clean her mouth after the previous events. It wasn't long before she accepted defeat, and crumbled beneath the gorgeous boys hold.

Her knees weakened, and suddenly she had to grip the bare broad shoulders in front of her, to keep her upright. Billy felt the slight stumble, and swiftly cupped his spare hand at the back of Nicole's small thigh, hoisting her up with ease. She gasped at the sudden movement, before her body was being slammed into the comfort of the mattress she previously occupied.

"It turns you on, doesn't it?" Billy growled as he moved his lips to attack the girls naked neck, "being reminded you're a slut?"

Nicole couldn't mutter out any words. Instead, she whimpered as his tongue snaked across her sensitive skin.

"Who knew you were such a dirty girl." He panted, pressing his bulge against her sensitive heat.

"Billy.." Nicole whined, clutching the boys hair in her small hands.

"I can show you how it feels to be taken care of right. I can make you feel the best you ever have, you just have to say the word." He tempted, almost begging to be let into her most sacred spots.

"B-but.." she gasped as his lips connected with her sweet spot, eyes screwing shut, "t-then you'll think I-I'm easy. That I'm- I'm.."

"Be a dirty girl for me. My dirty little girl." His eyes looked through his lashes to see the amount of pleasure he was causing, just nipping at the sweet spots on her neck.

"I- I haven't done anything since.. you know." She whimpered, eyes looked down into his.

"Let me teach you." His eyes burned into her own, almost staring into her soul as he brought himself back up to meet her face.

Nicole bit her lip at the loss of contact, but she knew she couldn't. Not now, this was too much. Not to mention, her head still pounded, only worsening once the boy made her lightheaded.

"I-i can't." She sighed, dropping eye contact, "I'm not feeling too great, can I please go?"

Billy knew he possibly startled her by the initiative he took, so he removed himself from the warmth of her body, "the front door is to your right.

"I'm sorry.." Nicole whispered as she got up.

"There's only one thing that's worse than a slut, Nicole." Billy called as she walked toward the door, "it's a tease."