Taehyung remember him saying that with uttermost guilt.

Yoongi had smiled, kissed his forehead and then had answered.

" You did nothing tae, you know why we got engaged baby. You gave your name to my pups, when they are not even yours. "

" If I knew, you were still so pressed over Jungkookie, I would have not made you step back "

"But it's not so late, get your alpha back. It's rare to have True mate baby. Don't let him go now"

Yoongi had that beautiful gummy smile on him, taehyung for God sake thought of keeping safe his Hyung and his pups always.

Omega was selfless and so full of love.

He hate that alpha boyfriend of his who did so cruel to him.

"But you said you liked me. "

"I did, I still do, not gonna lie. But you do not love me tae. You never did, and we both deserve to be with love of our lives. So I can pull myself back a little"

A sad smile adorned his face.

"I still can be best friend with you and pups? Even if we call off this engagement? "

Yoongi nods.

"You'll always be that tae. The one I love. The one I will protect. Always okay. "

The rut had went like that with little pain and lots of talks and cuddles.

Now when things were settled between him and yoongi, his main motive was now to talk to Jungkook.

Disconnecting his train of thoughts, Taehyung's phone vibrated with notifications.

~jeonjk

Liked by jiminiboo and 35,281 others

Jeonjk
With MY BEST MAN ~Kim_joon

View all comments:

bammie: wtf brooooo u really got THE MOST ELITE MAN

Lisaaaa: Jeon Jungkook your CRUSH IS SHOWING 😭😭😭😭

Yugiee: broo Only namjoon have got the power to make JEON JUNGKOOK behave an omega😭😭😭😏

Taehyung groaned as he saw the post, of how Jungkook was holding that man in his arms and being all cute and soft.

Jungkook had never shown off his soft side to anyone other then him, and now that he was showing it to namjoon guy, taehyung had his pulse beating.

He went down more on his account to look at the post younger had made for a week.

Taehyung thinks he should have done that before.