II

Light sunshine shone on my face entering the room through the windows. I groaned happily stretching myself on this fluffy bouncy bed. Damn once I need to take one big nap again to get rid of the sleepless nights of the wedding.

Nah nah it would be wrong for someone to think that those sleepless nights were because of that cold icey man. You know Indian weddings are celebrated all through the week.

I sat up stretching my hands again. Okay y/n day one to make that icey jim to fall for you and take back all the things he said yesterday. You can do it y/n. Fighting! Just mix and match all the scenes from the kdramas with him.

I grinned a little, before jumping from the bed to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Once I felt I sang enough songs for my toiletries,I got out of the shower quickly dressed up in a saree.

Checking one last time in the mirror, I quickly rushed downstairs. I atleast need to cook him some breakfast before he leaves suddenly like the day before. I actually never cooked. I just know some quick dishes but not the level to cook something for a normal yet classic Korean breakfast.

I sighed looking at the things which fell down as soon as I opened the door of the fridge. Damn he has a lot of things from a long time. I wonder what he eats if he doesn't open the fridge for a long time. Is this some store room to just throw the things inside.

I quickly rearranged the things, dispensing away the food which ran out of the expiry date. “There are too many things to change in this house, including the icey owner. Noting the procedure mentally in my mind, I skimmed over the cooking video which I found on youtube.

This needs to be worked out. I just can't lose it. Softly stirring the soup while checking the time in between, I served the soup into one of the ceramic bowls.. “Would he come down in 15 min?”

Mumbling to myself, I jumped in my place when I heard a voice behind me. I clenched my fist a little, patting my chest softly, looking around.

“Who are you cooking for?” a gentle voice beamed again, making me turn around to look at her. A girl dressed in an oversized blue striped shirt which covered most of her denim shorts smiled, pulling out her hand for a handshake.

“I'm Minji”. She smiled. “My mother cooks in here for jim- Mr. Park. and she asked me to wait here for her.”

“I'm y/n! Nice to meet you.” I arranged the dishes on the table before he came down. I Couldn't even properly greet her actually, because all I had in my mind was him. After challenging him yesterday that i'll cook for him and about eating together, i just can't lose to him making him break one of the rules.

“Waiting for Mr.Park?” I just nodded, glancing over her.

“But he left long long ago.” she lifted her arms, shrugging a little. “What?! When did he?”

“Around 5 I guess? He had an early morning shoot today!” I saw her, smiling a little before adjusting herself on one of the seats. “It looks like you're in a serious game with him,” she chuckled.

“Yeah! The game of who breaks the rules first.” an automatic pout formed on my lips, to which she giggled more. My eyes dropped down to her shirt once again. It was oddly attractive to me.

“Your shirt looks pretty good! I loved your dressing style-” before i even finished my sentence she yelled excitedly, surprising me a little. “GUESS WHAT?! I was about to say the same to you!”

“You look pretty in this goddamn princess dress! And from now your new bestie will help you in winning over him.”

I smiled at her bubbly presence, but little did i wondered how she entered the house and have the details about him, leaving for work in the morning.