"because everyone would be better of without me" Ashton mumbled softly, ashamed to talk about his failed attempt to end his pathetic life. Luke untangled himself from Ashton and slowly hovered over the younger boy , the pad of his thumb softly brushing against the younger boy's cheek "don't ever say that" Luke whispered , placing a soft kiss of the curly haired boy's nose.

"it's true, they would be" Ashton said, voice soft and fragile, Luke swallowed hard , searching Ashton's hazel eyes for a sign that the younger boy was lying, but he wasn't, he really thought the world was better off without him.

"who made you believe that princess, who said that to you" Luke asked,voice raised, he suddenly felt furious, somebody had actually made his Ashton feel like he was a waste of space.

"EVERYBODY" Ashton raised his voice too , "people at school, my parents ,even you " The younger boy had tears slowly streaming down his face in no time, Luke frowned "princess i never sai-" "No, but you left me when i needed you the most! , you left me like everyone else!, i loved you and you told me to never contact you again, you made me feel like trash, like i wasn't anything to you "

Ashton's voice turned from screaming to a whisper, soft sobs leaving his body as Luke scooped him up in his arms, rolling them over , and letting the younger boy sob away while laying on top of him.

Luke ran his hand through Ashton's curly mess of hair and muttered a "oh princess" kissing the top of his hair a couple times "i'm sorry , i just , fuck , i just couldn't cope with my own feelings but i've missed you every single day , i wanted to break things off before you got to attached to me"

Luke tightened his grip even more on the younger boy "i never wanted to hurt you or make you feel this way princess, i just needed time , time to think it through and i know i made a mistake by letting you go and i'm sorry"

After that, Luke just let the boy sob his little heart out in his naked chest while the blonde just gently hushed him and told him everything was going to be alright , placing small kisses on top of his head and playing with the curly locks.

It took some time for Ashton to calm down, sniffing and mumbling a small "sorry, normally i have pills for my anxiety but they're at home" making Luke frown "it's fine princess, don't apologize , you don't have to apologize for something you can't help" and the younger boy sniffled again before lifting his head up from it's previous position on Luke's bare chest and nodded, looking at the blonde with sad eyes.

"you have bad anxiety?" Luke asked while placing his hand on the boy's lower back and guiding him to sit on his lap , facing him. Ashton nodded and tried to avoid Luke's gaze like a little kid, the blonde placed his warm hand on Ashton's bare thigh , gently squeezing it "it's fine Ash" he said and there was a small smile placed on the younger boy's lips.

Ashton looked up , finally meeting Luke's blue eyes , the curly haired boy sniffed again and rubbed his still watery eyes "M-My parent's, they, they keep fighting and i want it to stop so badly,it's all my fault, they fight because of me " Ashton said and Luke felt like someone just ripped a part of his heart off as he saw Ashton so sad and vulnerable in front of him.

"It's not your fault Ashton, i'm sure of it princess" Luke whispered, pressing a soft kiss to the younger boy's lips "sometimes people just fight, i know it hurts to see your parent's fight but you can't do anything about it , sometimes a relationship isn't meant to last forever and there's nothing you can do about it , people can fall out of love"