Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?

Start from the beginning

"It's Ajax, I gotta take this." She walked out of my room holding the contraption to her ear.

"What do you mean you wanna break up?" I hear Enid say through the door.

"I do not have a crush on her Ajax! That is absolutely ridicules!"

Who could the snake boy possibly be referring to? I had always assumed Enid was heterosexual seeing her obsession with Ajax. Perhaps I failed to see the signs. It truly isn't difficult to tell when someone is a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are signs that indicate one's possible sexual orientation. Body language with tell you more things about a person than their own words will. This is basic knowledge if you are someone who is interested in torture and murder. Don't confuse body language with social queues. They are two different things. This tiny mistake will land you in a grave.

Sinclair comes back into my room, her eyes are glossy. She's on the verge of tears. Great. I hate tears.

"He broke up with me..." She said with a raspy voice.

"You deserve better than him anyways. He was far too idiotic for someone of your intelligence." I say hoping it will prevent her eyes from gushing out the salty water droplets.

Of course the girl starts to cry at my words. I've never been good at this type of thing so it is to be expected that it doesn't stop her from crying.

"My parents are going to be even more disappointed in me now that I don't have a mate...Ajax was honestly the only reason my parents even contact me still! What am I going to do Wednesday...? I don't want to lose my family." She says through tears.

Think Wednesday. What can you do to make this better? There has got to be something that I can say that will make her stop with all of these idiotic feelings.

"Don't worry Sinclair. I'm sure everything will be fine. You will always have a place here with my family seeing they seem to care about you a lot for whatever reason. They will always be there for you even when you don't want them to be. I suppose you'll always have me too unless I finally get to meet my idol that is death."

She looks at me with soft glossy eyes. It would appear she's stopped crying. The colorful wolf runs up to me and embraces me in a bone crushing hug. I stand there not hugging the girl back. I've had enough physical attention in the past couple hours. I really don't want more but I just can't push her away.

"Thank you Wens... I appreciate your words a lot."

"Speak of this to anyone and you head is mine. Shall we go downstairs to eat breakfast now. My mother makes exquisite pancakes and waffles."

Her eyes light up like the sparks on an electric chair. For someone that was just crying her eyes out, she is very happy now. Fascinating.

"YES YES YESSSSSS!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

She grabs me by the wrist and drags me down the stairs. The girl is lucky I don't rip her to shreds right now for doing this. Does she have zero concept of personal space and independence?

Who am I kidding. I like the attention she gives me. If it were anyone else I would indeed murder them right on the spot, but Enid is different I suppose, seeing she's my best friend this makes the most logical sense.

We make it to the dining room where the table was covered in my mothers exquisite breakfast. I sat down across from my little brother Pugsley and Enid sat right next to me. Of course she did.

"Good morning my hibernating little bear! Oh and good morning to you as well Enid!" My father says with a smile plastered on his face.

"Morning father."