03 | FEBRUARY

The sun was shining through the curtain. It was peace in the hotel room of Alexandra. In the bed lay a princess fast asleep who head was on the chest of actor and they was still holding hands. A German shepherd was fast asleep by their feet. Brontë gave a yawn, standing up then walked over to her Alexandra head was. She started to give her lips on her face because she really need to go the toilet and Josephine hasn't yet woken up yet. Alexandra eyes still closed, try to push away Brontë but this only has Brontë give it a low crying sound, which broke James from his sleep.

James had a moment of panic because he didn't realised where he was for a second but the night before came back in flashbacks. He looked down at his chest and saw the beautiful mystery girl, was asleep sleep and the two was still holding hands. James couldn't remember the last time he had actually sleep all the way through the night. James tried to come up with a plan of getting out the bed without waking Alexandra because it seems that wasn't only Brontë who need a toilet but James as well.

Alexandra let out a sigh then let go of James hand and pulled the cover off her. She walked over to her suitcase and back some clothes then make her way into the bathroom without even saying a word to James. About 15 minutes later she came back out, she grab Brontë led them made her way out the hotel room. Leaving James very awkwardly standing in the middle of thr room.

James wasn't too sure how long it was until Alexandra came back with Brontë but Josephine knew one thing for and that was she felt awful and told herself that she was never going to drink again. 

"You are still here. Good. I realised I don't even know your name, I'm Alexandra." Alexandra said and made her way over to where James was sitting on the bed and gave his hand a shake. James took her hand.

(Old habits, die hard when you are a Princess and have been teach that you say your name, you must always give them a handshake.)

"James." James responded. "How are you feeling." James asked and the look on Josephine face said it all. It was a look of regret and discomfort. "That bad. Huh." And Josephine nod her head.

"I'm never going to drink again." Josephine said .

"Well, I am going to remind you when you next have a drink." James said.

"I'm being serious, I'm not. I always want to try it and how I have. I don't understand why people it because it taste disgusting and makes you feel disgusting." Alexandra said. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"I was waiting for you." James said with a smile on his lips. 

"You know I always say make yourself comfortable, that my motto."

It was then when Alexandra wasn't being over dramatic. Ok, maybe she was a little but she believed she had just heard one of the most beautiful sounds and that was James laugh. She wished that there was a way to bottle up his laugh and keep it so she can listen whenever she was feeling down. It was a laugh that filled the room with so much joyful.

"Was that your impression of Brando because that was terrible." James said. Alexandra put a hand on her heart, with a shock expression on her face. She knew it wasn't good.

"I would you like to see do better." Alexandra said. So, James took up Alexandra challenge and once his best Brando impression. Alexandra hated to admit it but I was fair better then hers but he was an actor and she was an Olympian.

"James, I ask you a personal question." Alexandra said. She knew that she hardly knew James but one thing that she remember last night was James informing her that he was sleeping in his car. She remembered that she laughed and she felt terrible. She truly did. "I would like to apologise for my reaction last night to comments that you said. I remember last night you said you was sleeping in your car. Is that true?"