"Atty." Sorren answers.

Leo was quick to grab his phone, "She called." He said looking at his screen, "What did she need?

"Asked why you didn't answer. Said her and Ives are at the penthouse." He answers and I finally lift my head from under the car hood.

"Why'd you tell her about my episode?" Leo asked frustrated.

"I don't lie to her."

Me and Sorren both knew that Leo doesn't want Astryd to know when his anger gets the best of him. He's scared she'll be scared of him; though I think she's the last person to ever be afraid of him.

"You feeling better?" I ask Leo closing the hood if the car.

He shrugs, lifting the hem of his undershirt and wiping the sweat from his forehead, "I'll be good. I just want to go home."

"I was thinking of swinging by you guys' place for a bit." I said washing the grease off my hands.

Leo raises a brow, "Does this visit have to do with a witch?"

"No. It has to do with you two being my friends." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Of course." He nods sharing a glance with Sorren.

I ignore them, changing from my dirty rubbed undershirt to a regular black T-shirt before we left in our own cars.

When we got to their penthouse we walked into the foyer welcomed with the sound of laughter.

"Who is this?" Leo gesture to the man with a lean muscular built, tattoos, and blond buzzcut.

I couldn't help but wonder the same question looking at the man who was shirtless in Ivy apartment when I was returning the trash she left in my car.

The man who was now standing in my friends' kitchen with Astryd on his back and was chasing Ivy around the kitchen as she was holding a plate of dessert.

The three movements went still as if they been caught and, taking advantage, Astryd steals the plate from Ivy's hands after she got off of the blond's back.

"Ha." She gloats sitting on the counter eating the dessert with a fork.

"Can someone answer my damn question?" Leo exasperates, his jaw clenching.

"Please." Sorren mutters to make up for Leo's rudeness.

"Sure." Leo sighs.

The blond turns to us a small smile, "I'm Tyson." He introduces.

"And how do you know Astryd and Ivy?" Leo inquires.

"Work." He answers.

Leo narrows his eyes, "I never seen you at the clinic."

I nod agreeing since for the past three and a half months I've been picking up Bumblebee from her check ups I've never seen this man.

The girls eyes widen slightly and Ivy spoke, "He quit." She exclaimed.

"Why?" Sorren asked.