7- Ragedy Ass Car

Start from the beginning

"You bring out the worst in me." He accuses stuffing his hand inside his pockets.

"Let's see improvement not excuses." I taunt.

He raises his eyebrows, unimpressed, "Hard to improve with you being annoying. It puts a stump in my personal growth."

I sigh massaging my forehead, "It's like you don't listen to me. Stop self projecting, it's bad for your self-awareness."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Don't give me a headache." I rebuttal.

"I can't control how you effect yourself." He shrugs.

"Are saying I giving myself a headache?"

"I'm not not saying it." He said glancing around carelessly.

"You're annoying you know that?"

"You must be rubbing off on me." He saids disgusted.

I glare at him, "Leave before I strangle you."

"Don't tell me what to do." He glares at me before glancing to Bumblebee one time before walking out the door.

I lean down, "Your dad's being a butthole make sure to chew his shoes when you get home, okay girl?" I coo kissing Bumblebee's forehead.

She barks and I stand back to my full height as she tries to lick my face.

"What was all that?" Astryd ask standing a few feet away from us.

"What was what?"

"Don't act stupid, Ives. I heard you and Carter's flirty banter, 'You must be rubbin' off on me' looking ass." She teases poking my arm.

"He was calling me annoying. Yeah, I'm weak in the knees." I deadpan, fanning myself.

"You play dumb now but just wait see." She promises nodding her head.

•••••••

"His tongue, girl, his tongue." Astryd gushes as she sits in a chair while I'm giving Bumblebee her checkup, she reminisces on the that night with Sorren and Leo... again.

"Im glad y'all weren't getting with each other while I stuck in the elevator with a child. Shows restraint." I murmur checking the golden retriever's ears.

She perks up, "Oh! You never told me what happened in there."

"Nothing really," I shrug, "We played Uno, he got made because he lost and thrown a tantrum, and then tripped me because he was all pouty I didn't want to do rematch."

She pours sympathetically, "Aww you broke his man pride."

I roll my eyes checking Bumblebee's other ear, "If I did it wasn't broken for long cause he still somehow talking shit."

"What he say?"

"That I was annoying and I bring out the worst in him." I shrug casually.

"Sounds like he has crush on you." He teases.

"We must not be hearing the same thing." I say side eyeing her way before turning towards her, "You know what, let's talk about your situation." I said changing the subject.