Episode 4: First day

Start from the beginning

Max: I might teach you someday, I guess the lack of social teaching made you a smart, but dense dragon...like...sheldon cooper.

Y/N: uhh I guess so. Anyway I gotta go max, don't wanna be late for school so I'll see ya later and we can talk about what happend today once I get home (I said, opening the front door of the house, refusing to have talk anymore or else he would be late)

Max: alright then, bye Y/N (max waved, I left the house and closed the door behind him)

3rd POV

Y/N let out a sigh, finally out of the house and away from his sometimes strict parent, atleast he wasn't striced today, but sometims Y/N just wanted to be away from him as he didn't feel like talking to him. They didn't really had a good connection when they talk. Max would always try to connect with Y/N and wanna start a nice conversation with him like father and son, but the boy would always push him away and run off to do some bad things and when he comes home he gets scolded for a murder and then repeat.

He didn't like to interact with anyone, especially strangers. One for what happend to him as a kid and two for his skrill quirk making him less social like how a skrill is. For those two reasons he didn't want to interact with others because his nature made him this and whenever people came up to him, he would keep his gaurd up, assuming this person would try to hurt him or betray him whenever he does something for that person.

He didn't like people alot, that's why he spends most of his time outside killing and the rest at home, refusing to so any activities like any outside hobbies or hangout with max or go out to try and make new friends, because...his quirk and his past trauma refused to let him.

He was ready to walk away, not wanting to deal anymore of this as he wanted to had straight to U.A and get that day over with, he only took one step forward and was immediately stopped when he heard the familiar voice of principle nezu talk to him.

Principle nezu: ahh good to see your up and early for your first day of school. (Nezu said, making Y/N look down to see the small furry creature standing infront of him)

Y/N: wha!? Nezu what are you doing here?

Nezu: well I wanted to pay my favourite criminal a visit before his first day of school and escort him there all by myself to discuss some things.

Y/N: and you being on my back for the rest of my life at school isn't enough?

Nezu: it's a simple walk and talk about afew things, like your class and afew other things. And I thought you and I walking together can be a good bonding experience as we are gonna be together for awhile.

Y/N: there isn't gonna be any bonding between us, remember the contract said I have to be in that school for a hundred days, it didn't say I have to interact with any of the teachers like we're friends.

Nezu: maybe, but the contract doas state you have to listen to what the teachers say or else if you try to refuse anything and disobey any orders from those said teachers, you will be punished.

Y/N: so if anything, I'm more of a pet then a student here, great (Y/N scoffed, looking away)

Nezu: that's not what I'm are saying.

Y/N: oh please, you even got the collar to prove it, if your gonna hold me in a school I hate like some animal, you can atleast try to lie with a good excuse...not like heroes lying would effect me anyway so literally might aswell.

Nezu: I understand you think that of heroes, but believe me not all heroes are like that L/N, some actually do wanna help you and guide you to the right path...such as us.