Nayeon As Your Girlfriend

Your pov

You closed the book that you were trying to read and then breath out, its been an hour since you started to read that book but you don't understand a single thing, instead of learning something you feel like you loose half of your brain while reading that book you were stuck on the first page and keep on reading it hoping that you could at least understand a little but no one gets on your brain.

But you have to read it still because you have an important exam tomorrow about this particular topic,Maybe you just need a little bit of a break just then maybe you could understand something.

You take off your glasses and stood up as you decided to grab some snacks and water, leaving your things you storm out of study room and headed out onto the first floor.

As you walking down the stairs you heard a few noises on the living room, and a smells of something burning greeted you and your nostrils.

You run as fast as you could to reach the kitchen, and from the door of your kitchen you saw a bunny putting down the burning pan to the sink, she turned on the faucet and let the pan wash by the water.

She then sighs and slap her head.
"stupid nayeon" she mumbled to her self that you clearly hear.

"what are you doing?"

She jumped from her place and looked at you while holding her chest, "why are yo-!! Aishhh you startled me" she said and shake her head.

I look at her and pointed at the sink
"what was that? Are you trying to burn my apartment?" you folded your arms into your chest and eye her.

She pouted her lips and looked down onto her feet, "i-it's just that i-i saw you studying and i thought you might me starving so i wanna make something for you b-but it didn't turn out great" she breath out heavily.

"I'm so sorry i just wanna make you happy because you look tired but here I am making such a mess" she place her hand as tears start to fall from her eyes.

You sighs as you heard her sobs a little, you walk the distance between the two of you and pulled her into a hug, you brushed her hair using your fingers and kiss her temple.

"hush its okay I'm not mad" you pulled away from her and take her hand away from her face and wipe her tears using your hands.

"nay being you here with me is enough to make me happy but thank you for trying" you kissed her forehead. "but you know I'll be more happy if you helped me with my reviewer instead of cooking for me because we both know kitchen is not for you so just maybe helped with the book I'm reading cause i can't understand a little "

She nod her head and smile at you brightly "okay!! I'll read for you!!" she said and tap your cheeks "then I'll make a reviewer for you!! I told you just called me always when you don't understand a thing I'll gladly helped you"

You patted her head "because your busy babe and i don't wanna bother you and i can do its just that there's nothing coming into my brain " you scratch your nape as she giggles at you.

"you know I'll never be busy for my favourite person in the whole world I'll do it just order some food for us" she said and handed you her phone before she run upstairs.

You tried to stop her but she was already gone before you can able to speak, you just sighs you can't stop her so might as well let her anyway it just mean everything will be easy for you after all nayeon is smart and she'll probably make you a better reviewer the one that you would understand better just like the last time.

Relationship with nayeon was sometimes feels so hard because even if she's older than you, she sometimes acts like the youngest, it was more like taking care of a baby than a girlfriend.

But your happy to have her and since you met her you can't now live without her she becomes your life.

You stood there at the kitchen and clean the mess she makes, you also decide to cook for her since she's reading your book for you and writing at the same time

You were just about done from cooking  a hands wrapped your waist and hug your back, "hmm its smells good"

You smile and turn your back at her and hug her " I'm about to be done come on sit down and wait for me like a good kid" you peck on her lips and push her on her forehead a little.

She sighs but immediately follows what you said and sat down on the table, you get back from cooking you soup some soup into a big bowl and place them onto the table.

Nayeon smiles as she smells it
"hmmm its smells great" you place a bowl full of rice onto her and grab her bowl to fill it with soup, " of course it is because i made it unlike you who almost burned down my apartment"

She scoffed at you and rolls her eyes
"well I'm rich so i can pay this whole building and buy you a new one so if ever i could its not a problem" she said and started to eat.

You shake your head and chuckles
Of course she wont be nayeon if she didn't brag even a little.

You also start to eat and didn't said anything, well the two of you are just not fond of talking while eating, food is sacred for the two of you so you take time to eat a meal.

After eating nayeon insisted to wash the plates but of course you didn't let her and wash them yourself.

after washing them you and nayeon decide to watch movies, she was laying down on your lap and you were playing and caressing her hair.

You were scrolling onto the Netflix trying to find some good movie and you smile as you saw IU and her drama, "look IU is so beautiful in here let's watch it"

She suddenly sat up and glared at you
"what!! So you love IU now?!!"

Your brows furrowed as she cross her arms onto her chest and stomp her feet.
"you were smiling while looking at her!! So is he your crush?!!" she whine and it makes you breath out heavily because of so Frustration into this girl.

Good things you love her because if you don't you might be kick her out.

"Nayeon what the hell? I just said she's pretty!! Because she is and beside is she your idol?" you tangled your hands into your hair. "aish this girl" you mumbled but she hears it.

"what?! You hate me now? You love her more than me?!"

"no!! Why would i??" you stare at her
"what's your problem? Why are you suddenly like This? Your confusing me nayeon!! I didn't even do anything for you to act like that come on" you said so frustrated.

She look at you and sighs then pout her lips "I-I'm sorry  its just that i saw you've been following her on insta and you like all of her post"

You pulled her into your arms and flick her forehead "because she's my idol pabo nothing more nothing less i love you and i would never look at other girls other than you" she pulled away from you and  touch her forehead.

"that hurts y/n!"

"you deserve it because your crazy"

She rolled her eyes and sighs " promise me that I'm the only girl for you" you nod and reach for her "i promise to you that your the most beautiful girl for me" you cupped her face and lock your lips with her.

She caressed your face as she kiss you back and deepening the kiss even more but you pulled away, " realax babe" you said and laugh.

"tsk" she fixed her hair and smirked at you
"so I'm the most beautiful girl in the world for you?" she said lively she loves to hear that she's so beautiful Aish so cocky.

"yes your beautiful girl in the world" you said and grin at her " after me of course" you said and flip your hair that left her mouth open.

Of course if she's cocky then you are too.

"Y/N!!!" she whine and stomp her feet
You just laugh at her and let her while you turn your attention to the television.

*******

this probably the last one for tonight

I'm sorry its lame I'm just so sleepy but I can't just stop writing my idea will be lost tomorrow so i have to write it now hehehe gnight

Peace out.