make me yours

And 'share'.

Apo sets his phone aside with a smug smile as he waits for the door to get a knock in a few minutes.

He had just posted himself on his Instagram and all he cared of was to get his lover's attention. It was nearly midnight, and he wanted to spend the night with his boyfriend.  He most probably did get his attention already with the excessively zoomed in slide he shared along with the picture. 

A slide just for Mile to focus on

A slide just for Mile to focus on. His swollen lips. His exposed neck. His nipple that was standing out through his shirt and his slender waist that was only for Mile to hold.

A short while after he had posted, a double knock is heard against the door as a smile creeps upon the male's smile. The presence wasn't unknown.

He hops onto his feet quickly and makes his way towards the door as his excitement had flushed up to his face, reddening his cheeks and lips and causing warmth over his bare neck.

He presses down on the door, only for it to get opened before he completely presses down on the handle as he is greeted with the man he expected to see at the door.

Mile Phakphum. And it looked like he just left bed to get to him since his hair was sitting out messy followed with a halfway buttoned white shirt.

His eyes were definitely not sleepy though.

"Not sleepy?"

Apo asks innocently as he leans against his arm and stares at his boyfriend, who seemed to feast at his sight.

Apo's lower body was clad in a pair of british-green shorts as his strong thighs were out in the open and the waist band sat pretty and tightly on his waist. Shirtless with his exposed torso, a sight to feast on indeed.

"Apo..."

Mile mumbles between a hitched breathe before grabbing Apo by the arm and moving himself into the room along with the male.

In quick movements he pins Apo against the door, slamming the door close as he entangles their fingers together and holds their hands up against the door.

"You look..."

"Like them?"

Apo cuts in with a soft teasing tone as he moves their hands down only to pull Mile closer before he forces the male's hands to rest on his lower back.

Heaven's hold. Mile's fingers slip in through the waistband of the shorts, fingertips tracing Apo's skin as heavy breaths escape Apo's parted lips. Hands cup and grip his ass tight as his lips move close to brush against Apo's swollen lips he left a few hours ago.

"It won't stay on for long"

Mile whispers against the male's lips which curves into a smile, before fixating his lustful eyes with the siren eyes of his lover that begged for more than just hands roaming his body.