She smiled and brought inside 2 luggages filled with clothes, "I'll have whatever you have~ now let me see you try on the clothes hehe", she grinned. The two spent an hour and more to check out the clothes Zoe brought for her while drinking some hot drinks. When it was getting late, Zoe decide to go to the convenient store to eat, so (y/n) send her out from the lobby.

"See you tomorrow~", she grinned before rummaging through her pockets, 'wait..? Waaaiiiitt a minute..??? Huh??? Where's my key card? My phone! Where's my phone??? Right! My phone is still in the apartment... shoot! Did Daniel forgot to return my card after using it??? That's the only possible answer', (y/n) ran out of the apartment to stop Zoe, "wait Zoe!". Zoe turned around, worried, "what's wrong?". "M-my card key... do you know where's Daniel??", (y/n) looked very exasperated, "I-I think my card key is with Daniel". "What!? How!? No that's not important... I do know Danny's housemate works in the convenient store around this time, come on follow me".

It took them a 20 minute fast walk to go to the convenient store. When the two came, there was Daniel's original body talking with Vasco. Daniel was surprised to see (y/n) there especially in her pajamas. (Y/n) tried her best not to act like she knew Daniel, so she waved a hello to Vasco instead, "good evening, Vasco~". Zoe rested her hand on the counter, "piggy, you live with Danny, right? (Y/n) said her key card is with him".

Vasco raised an eyebrow, "big Daniel did?", he then turn all his attention to (y/n) and opened his leather jacket, "dress warmly", he placed his leather jacket over (y/n)'s shoulder. "Right! I'll go get it, can you help out a bit while I'm away, Zoe?", Daniel asked while he fixed his glass, his eyes never stopped staring at (y/n) who was talking to Vasco. "Thanks Vasco, I accidentally got locked out of my apartment room, my spare key card was with my uncle's instructor", she laughed awkwardly while warming herself up with his jacket.

Zoe smiled, "sure piggy, oh and she's (y/n) our new classmate, and (y/n) this is Daniel, Danny's housemate". (Y/n) waved a hello with a bright smile, 'finally I get to meet OG Dandan', she screamed internally, "nice to meet you Dandan-! I-I mean Daniel...", she covered her mouth and looked away as she accidentally slipped out the wrong nickname, 'what if he noticed..?'. He smiled and held out his hand, "nice to meet you too". She copied his gesture and held his hand, "hehe". "I'll be back, okay", he then walked out of the convenient store to jog back to his home.

"What are you doing here at night, Vasco?", she cuddled herself with the leather jacket. Vasco, on the other hand, was casually sipping his Banana Milk, "checking out the neighbourhood, Going to teach small Daniel to work out more", he added in the weirdest sentence. "I see, it seems Dandan has potential as both a fighter and a protector, right Vasco?", she looked outside the see-through door. "Agree!!", Vasco brightly grinned, giving her a thumbs-up, "do you want to practice too?".

(Y/n)'s jaw dropped before avoiding his eyes, "uhm... I already have an instructor and Daniel to assist me jogging". Vasco hummed before scanning her arms, "I see". "By the way", she walked closer to him and whispered to his ear, "you look good, I mean Vasco is a very good person, I like it", she scooted away and gave him her thumbs up just like he did previously. Vasco made a thinking face before grinning, "I like you too! You are very kind to small Daniel".

She couldn't help but laugh out loud, "of course! Isn't that a given? Being kind to everyone is my philosophy... well except for bad or annoying people that gets under my nerve, then yes, I'll just be...less kind", she shrugged her shoulder. "We have the same philo..philo? Philosfi", he held both of her hand excitedly. She smiled up at him in return.

Zoe called out, "hey, (Y/n) you haven't eaten dinner yet, right?", (y/n) peeked over his shoulder to look at Zoe who was arranging the ramen cups, "nope, not yet". "Do you want some cup ramen? I have this awesome mixture that I wanna share with you". She then rang the two cup ramen along with some cheese as well as an imitation crab, she then bought two vanilla cup ice cream. (Y/n) watched as she made the ramen and after finishing it, she mixed it with ice-cream, "there you go, it'll taste amazing".

"Thank you!!", (Y/n) sat next to her and take a slurp from the ramen and her eyes widened, "this is sooooo goood!!!". The ring of a bell indicated that someone entered the convenient store, it was a huffing Daniel with a key card in his hand. "Omg thank you so much, Dandan", her eyes sparkled. "Uhmm I'm really sorry on behalf of Daniel's mistake", he smiled awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck. "No biggie~ but aren't you tired? You should rest a bit here before you continue...... and Vasco don't rush Dandan to work out", she looked at Vasco who was ready to open his mouth.

Vasco sighed and looked away. Daniel looked at Vasco and seeing his silent treatment, he thinks that (Y/n) succeeded in stopping him. Daniel smiled at her, "I guess I'll rest a bit". (Y/n) smiled to herself as Daniel took a seat next to her instead of next to Zoe. Zoe puffed her cheeks, 'piggy is nice too but Piggy is mine', she whined to herself, but her thoughts were contradicting to eachother, 'no! But there's Danny too! AAAAHHHHH who should I choose???', she contemplated in her own thoughts while the girl next to her was enjoying the ramen while eating the melted ice-cream in the ramen.

(Y/n) looked at her watch, 'ah right I should meet up with Uncle tonight.... Should I really go? I mean I can just go tomorrow, and simply update what Daniel's been up to from the app...', she looked ahead of her out from the window, 'today's such a fun yet tiring day', she smiled to herself before getting up, "alrighty~ I should go now", she threw the emptied cup into the dustbin and walked over to the three with a smile gracing her soft features, "see you guys tomorrow, and Vasco I'll wash it and return your jacket tomorrow, byee!!", she waved goodbye without hearing their responses.

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks on her way to her apartment when she saw a tall man standing infront of her, "get in the car", they said and (Y/n) complied.