Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)

Começar do início

Y/n: If you think you deserve a shot at this. Then put up and shut up!

Y/n tossed the microphone to the side as he dropped the WWE title, the crowd cheered when he took his jacket off and tossed it ringside, the Nexus stood there, Wade with a pissed look while the others are trying to talk him into going down there, Y/n encouraged him to as did the crowd, eventually, the British born turned to his team and said something before marching towards the ring, Y/n got ready for a fight but stopped when Wade did.

Wade stopped at the base of the ramp as Y/n looked a little uneasy, he knows what's coming next as does the crowd, all they could do though was watch as Wade turned to look at the rest of the Nexus, that was the signal they were waiting for, all now marching to the ring, Y/n though didn't back down, he couldn't anyway even if he wanted to because they had surrounded the ring, trapping the Canadian born in between the ropes.

Y/n waited in the centre of the ring, looking around to them as they all stood there, just watching him, Wade in front of him on the apron, the look in Y/n's eyes sold the segment as he actually looked worried, maybe even scared, it didn't stop him from launching at Wade first though knocking him off the apron, that's one down right, the rest however proved to be too much for him as the numbers game are not in his favour...

... The Miz and Morrison came running out the curtain to help their friend, The Miz with briefcase in his hands and John with a chair, the Nexus saw this and decided to get out of there, even with the numbers they've done the damage they wanted as Y/n laid in the middle of the ring, WWE title near him, The Miz and Morrison chased the Nexus out till they both turned to Y/n, John knelt down to actually see it he was alright, while The Miz seemed to see a chance.

The crowd did as well, they boo'd him while he turned his back on Y/n and John to call a ref down here, John quickly got up and argued with The Miz a little selling the friendship between the trio more, John's telling The Miz to make it a fair fight but The Miz didn't want to hear it and turned to face Y/n with briefcase still in hand...

 The crowd cheered when Y/n fell to the mat, grabbed his WWE title and rolled out, The Miz scurried into a corner, holding his briefcase close, while seeming to be in shock from what happened, Y/n though sold the beaten from the Nexus while John r...

... The crowd cheered when Y/n fell to the mat, grabbed his WWE title and rolled out, The Miz scurried into a corner, holding his briefcase close, while seeming to be in shock from what happened, Y/n though sold the beaten from the Nexus while John ran his hands through his hair, this will be the end of their on screen friendship for sure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... It's been a few days since that episode of RAW and the world are already enjoying this new story that Y/n's on, his new temper has made things all so much better as well, now the only issue outside of work is the one and only thing that can destroy a friendship, a women.

Both Mike and Y/n have their eyes on one women and one women only, Maryse, she's possibly the most beautiful women in the WWE right now and both of them can;t have her so one needs to step aside, neither are the ones to do that though which is when John came up with an idea.