(Y/n) rolled her eyes, smiling at him, "i suppose I didn't hear clearly." She retorted with a quip of her own. The two exited the car and held hands once again as he led her inside the three-star Michelin restaurant.

Ran was easily able to get a table for them in the corner. Both of them gave the waiter their orders before facing each other.

"I'm not gonna be that cliche type person who asks their significant other to tell me about themselves," Ran chuckled deeply, staring at her, "so I'll ask the more deeper questions..."

"Like what?" (Y/n) asked back, leaning back against her seat, curious to know what he's gonna say.

Ran hummed, tapping his chin with his pointer finger before smiling, "what do you value most in a relationship?" He rested his head on the palm of his hand, intrigued by what she has to say.

(Y/n) pondered for a moment, contemplating for a bit. She bit her lip, glancing at the purple-haired male who remained staring at her in anticipation, "what i value, huh?" He nodded, observing her as her lips parted, "well....trust."

Ran pursed his lips but didn't say anything as he waited for her to finish.

The (h/c)-haired beauty continued, "I want to be able to trust my significant other...in this case you and the others...with my feelings and vice-versa. We should be able to to trust each other enough to be vulnerable on an emotional and physical level, too."

"Bare your souls, huh?" Ran murmured, humming. "Acceptable. Feelings are a fickle thing and are easily manipulated so it makes it hard for anybody even those in a relationship to fully trust each other." He exhaled, looking at her deeply, "I'm gonna be honest with you doll, as a criminal, there are some things in our line of work that I nor the others are comfortable to tell you." He paused, "you've made it pretty clear where you stand on your moral values so we wouldn't want to reveal what we do unless you ask first, do you understand?"

(Y/n) nodded, "I know, it's still a little hard for me to accept the things you do and try to overlook that." She admitted awkwardly, ducking her head in embarrassment.

Ran held her hand in his larger ones, softening his purple hues, "no pressure, baby doll." He murmured lovingly, as the two continued their conversation while enjoying their meal.

Meanwhile, Sanzu was blowing up Ran's phone with calls and text messages non-stop, still upset how he wasn't the first to get to (y/n) and spend the day with her. The older haitani had put his device on vibrate. Bastard...

//////////////////

(Y/n) was heading onto the executives floor when she saw something that made her brows furrow. Four girls were giggling in the corner with folders in their hands and extremely short pencil skirts that barely covered their ass.

Confused, she decided to head into the meeting room where mikey and the guys were, spotting them discussing something when they greeted her upon her arrival.

"Baby!!" Sanzu jumped up from his seat, greeting her with a passionate kiss that she slowly reciprocated, licking her lips subconsciously once they parted.

"Hey..." (y/n) began unsurely, gesturing with her thumb to the door, "um, who were those girls?" She questioned curiously.

"Our assistants, they've been working the basement for a while but we need them up here to organize some of our work while we're out and about." Kokonoi patted his lap for her to come and sit, watching amused when she flicked his head, chuckling.

At the term assistants, she couldn't help but feel they were more than that, especially with the way they dressed. They seemed like snobbish, obnoxious girls. Sensing her apprehension, mikey and the others exchanged glances, "they used to be our...stress-relievers...but now that we have you, we have no need for them. They're simply here for work and nothing more." Takeomi answered her with a grin.

"All of this," Rindou gestured to him and the other bonten members, "belongs to you, baby..and anybody who fucking dares to overstep their place and ruin our relationship with you will get a fucking bullet through their brains. You're more important to us, baby." He reassured, grabbing her by the waist lovingly before lightly squeezing her ass.

(Y/n) felt her cheeks hot at the statement, clearing her throat, "...i wasn't worried." She lied, not wanting to admit she did feel a bit jealous and concerned.

Mikey pulled her onto his lap, snuggling into her. "I can kill them if you want.." he murmured lowly, rubbing her thigh. (Y/n) chuckled nervously, "uh..no thanks." He kissed her head gently, treating her like a fucking porcelain doll.

The meeting began and (y/n) remained on the short white haired males lap, listening to the executives speak when a knock was heard and Kokonoi told whoever it was to enter.

The four girls from earlier entered the room but paused at the sight of (y/n) on Mikey's lap.

Kakucho cleared his throat, giving them a hard stare, "yes, ladies? If those are the paperwork we need leave them there and get back to your duties." He commanded, pushing his aegean hair back.

The girls were stunned at the way the guys were treating them. Usually they would always be welcomed and spoiled with money or hot lustful kisses but now...absolutely nothing. It was like they were nobodies! They glared at (y/n), who ignored them. She had no time for petty squabble and jealousy.

"Oi, get your fucking eyes away from our wifey before i blow them out your brains!" Sanzu growled out dangerously, cocking his gun at them. He will not show mercy to anybody who disrespects their angel right in front of them.

Wifey!?

The girls giggled nervously, profusely apologizing and scurrying out the meeting room when they felt the deadly aura around the men.

(Y/n) sighed quietly, at least she trusts them enough to not fall for their goo-goo eyes and batty lashes. Smh.

A/n: enjoy!!!