"Are you dressed and ready? Is that why you are crawling to me?" RJ says as he picks up Arya and sits her in his lap.

"She is done, minus her hair. But you know she hates bows." Will says with a grin.

"That's right. But you don't have much hair, so it's okay. We won't make you wear a bow." RJ coos to Arya.

Arya babbles in reply, not understanding what's happening or why they're going out. She was much happier without a bow, because every time lately her dads try to put one on, Arya has a fit.

Oliver, on the other hand, has no problem with his sisters and brothers - Luca especially - putting bows on his hair. He thinks he looks pretty.

Will finally gets Oliver to stay still enough to get him dressed, and then he lets him crawl wherever he wants- which is to the couch, where Averie is. Averie notices her little brother and smiles, putting her toy cars down.

"Hi, Ollie! You're so big and strong!" Averie says happily.

"Aaaah!" Oliver tries to say Averie's name, followed by more noises.

"Are we ready to go? Everything all packed?" RJ asks his husband and holds Arya on his hip.

The baby was becoming a Papi's girl, always wanting him near her but also wanting to be independent.

"Yep! Got everything, everyone's dressed and all that." Will nods.

Oliver turns around and crawls back to Will, then sees the bow in Harlow's hair and points at it.

"Meee, at!" Oliver expresses, wanting to wear it.

"You want Harlow's bow? It's in her hair right now, bud! But I'll give you one to hold, how about that?" Will says, picking up Oliver.

"Aaaaa!" Oliver says as he claps his hands and smiles.

Will hands Oliver the big bow and Oliver happily holds it in his chubby hand.

"Let's load up!" RJ says as Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all run outside and into the rental car.

Once everyone is in the car, RJ begins the drive to the funeral home.

"If you don't want to walk up to the casket to see Pop you don't have to okay? It's up to you." Will explains to the kids.

Will and RJ know Hank's body doesn't look perfect since he was involved in an accident, so they want to make sure the kids are prepared as much as they can be for their ages and not be scared.

"Okay, Daddy." Most of the kids say.

"I don't think I'I want to." Benji says quietly, rather sadly. He was still kind of surprised it had happened and he is truly sad.

"That's fine, Benji. No one will make you see him." Will says in a comforting tone and Benji nods and looks out the window.

"Why do we wear black and dark colors, Papi?" Coralei wonders, breaking the silence.

"Because it's to show respect and that we are grieving." RJ answers as he keeps driving.

"Oh." Coralei says, still a bit confused but accepts the answer.

Finally, after some more time being in the car, they all arrive. Will explains to everyone to use their inside voices and be respectful.

Oliver is still playing with the bow in his hand, whilst being in RJ's arms.

"Me haiw." He tries to put it in his hair.

"You'd like that in your hair, buddy?" RJ asks, debating whether to give in.