I'm Not Finished Yet

Start from the beginning

With post dinner drinks in hand the usual mingling with other members of court begin. Loki was surrounded by people asking about his trip. You stayed back and watched how he reveled being the center of attention. A hand gave your arm a gentle squeeze and you could already tell who it is. "All mother. How are you?" You ask with a small curtsy. "I'm well. I'm sure you're glad Loki is home." "Yes I am. This has been the longest time we've been apart. I missed him dearly." "Well I'm glad to see you both weathered the storm. I know he was missing you something awful too. I just wanted to check in. It's getting late for me and Odin. I'll see you in the morning my child." She says with a kiss to your temple. "Sleep well my queen." With a nod she takes her leave and Loki manages to break away from the crowd. "If I come to your chambers in an hour will you be there?" "I believe so." You say as you swirl your drink in its glass. "Wonderful see you then my love." He kisses your lips before returning to the crowd.

You slip away and head to your room. Nora was already there waiting for you. "Loki will be here in an hour. It's time to pull out the new lingerie and robe I got while he was gone." You giggle as she helps you undress. "Should I bring him a tray of breakfast here in the morning?" She says with a wink. "Yes I think you should." Once freshened up and dressed you let Nora do one last check before she leaves. "How do I look?" "Divine your highness. He won't be able to keep his hands off of you." She teases causing you to blush. "That's what I'm hoping for. Have a good night Nora." She bows and takes her leave for the night. It hasn't been an hour yet so you read for a bit before Loki comes.

The clock strikes the hour and no Loki. Which is odd because he's usually early to things. You try not to let it worry you and continue your book. You hear his footsteps against the marble floor before he knocks. You spring out of your chair, quickly disregarding your book, taking a look in the mirror then moving to open the door. "Hello dearest. I come baring gifts." He says before you invite him in. "I like gifts." You say before kissing his lips. "Yes I know but first let me look at you. New lingerie I see. And a matching robe? You are a goddess." He says as he guides you to spin in a circle. "I knew you'd like it." "How could I not? That being said a beautiful woman needs her gifts so sit on the edge of the bed for me please." You do as your told and watch as he conjures them out of thin air. Midgardian books, beautiful necklace and earring set and your favorite chocolates. Asgard doesn't have anything that compares to this delicious treat. "I got you 5 boxes so you have a nice stockpile before I need to travel again. But as you know my gifts come with conditions." He lowly chuckles with his wicked smile. "Of course my prince." You say as you get on your knees and reach for his pants button. He grabs your hands and pulls them away. "No no not that. At least not right now. I have this little fantasy I'd like to try tonight. Would you like to hear it?" "Yes please." You say eagerly causing him to look at you so lovingly. "I want you to lay on your bed and eat your chocolates while I devour you with my silver tongue. I'll stop only when I say so. You get a treat as well as I, every time I make you cum. How does that sound little one?" You're soaking wet just thinking about what he wants to do to you. "Sounds like fun." You say as he helps you to your feet. He pulls off your robe and lays in down on a chair. He conjures a box of chocolate and sets it in your hands. He then slowly pulls off your panties, helping you lift each foot off the ground and laying them down with your robe. "May I take the top off too?" "You may." You say as you turn your back to him and move your hair out of the way. Once the set is all on the chair he begins to kiss the back of your neck as his hands roam your body. He nudges you closer to the bed and you use that as your cue to lay down.

With you comfortable on the bed he takes in the sight. "Gods you're beautiful. Go on, take a chocolate. I want to watch the ecstasy the first bite brings you." He says as he opens the box for you. You slowly bring a piece to your lips. He bites his lip as you drag it slowly against yours. As you bite down there is a satisfying crackle of the hard chocolate shell breaking. Your eyes flutter closed as the taste washes over your tongue. A soft moan leaves your throat as you chew. "Mmm yes that's it darling. How does it taste?" He says as he positions himself between your legs. "It tastes amazing. I haven't had them in so long." You sigh after swallowing the candy. "Oh yes I know. But you can eat the whole box if you like while I have my own treat." He says before giving your cunt a long lick, from entrance to clit. You throw your head back onto the pillow as his tongue swirls around your clit. Your moans fill the air along with his sloppy actions below. You take another chocolate when his lips wrap around your clit and begin to suck. With the pleasure he is giving you and your tastebuds tantalized by the treat, you reach your first climax. Your fingers fist Loki's black locks as your body shakes. He holds on to your trembling thighs as he laps up your sweetness. He leaves soft kisses on your thighs and hips as you come down from your high. "Wow darling that was the fastest you ever cum for me. I guess you missed me. And I'm sure the chocolates help. They are an aphrodisiac you know." He says before lowering his head between your thighs again.

You've only eaten 5 chocolates but you have finished twice as much, probably. Thinking isn't really happening while Loki is mercilessly burying his face in your cunt. After another orgasm rips through you, you sit up on your shaky elbows to look down at Loki. "Darling please I'm sure you've had enough now. You're going to get a sore jaw." You pant as he looks up at you. The shine of your cum on his lips and chin causes your cheeks to redden. "I'm not finished yet. Lay back down and relax my love." He says as he gently pushes you back down on the bed. With that you take another chocolate and let Loki continue. You let your whole body relax in bed and your legs be supported by Lokis arms. You shudder with every pass of his tongue. You are so spent you're not even sure you could cum anymore. He milks you for 3 more before resting his head on your thigh. He lays there for a moment, catching his breath.

"Water. We need water." He says as he peels himself off of the bed and attempts to stand. You start to sit up but are pushed back down. "No little one I'll get it. You just rest. You did so good for me." He coos with a kiss to your cheek. Loki moves your glass pitcher of water to the bed and pours you a large glass. "Drink all of it please." You nod as you rest your back against your headboard. Water never felt so good rushing down your throat. You watch as Loki sits down on the bed and takes big gulps of his drink too. You smile at the way his adam's apple bobbed up and down. He pours himself another glass you lift up yours for more too. "More? I must have really tired you out." "Yes please." You say softly as he takes the glass from your hand. He downs his second glass but you only drink about half of yours. With your cup on your nightstand you rest your head against Lokis shoulder. "You did so well for me. You made my fantasy come true. You are amazing. I love you so much (Y/N)." He coos as he places kisses on your forehead. He tilts your  head up with his fingers and kisses your lips. "Let's rest now. How does that sound?" "But it's your turn." You mumble as you slide your hand down his chest. "You're in no condition to do that my love. You need rest. I'm fine." He chuckles pulling your hand away from his cock. "You gave me all I wanted and so much more. Come on just lay your spent body down." He says as he gently moves your head to the pillows and covers you with the blankets. He slides under them too and pulls you close to him. "That's it just sleep little one just sleep." He hums as you begin to drift off.