Chapter 20: La Petit Mort

Start from the beginning

"You're gorgeous..." you marveled with a soft chuckle, tracing your fingers over the scars on his rib. "I feel so special."

"Funny," he hummed, "I was going to say the same to you."

He set you back down with your feet on the floor, and you repressed a squeak when you felt something grab your wrists and hold them above your head. Pinning you to the wall. Looking up in slight alarm you saw his shadow, smiling wickedly down at you. You were so caught off guard you almost didn't notice Alastor pulling your dress down.

He smiled contently as your dress hit the floor, and dropped to his knees as he helped you step out of it. Still kneeling he looked up at your body with so much adoration and appreciation. Loving how you looked in just your bra and thong, but equally eager to further undress you. Wrapping his fingers around each leg at the knee, he inched his way up to your thighs. Planting kisses along your inner thighs as he went along. You could feel how wet you were getting, feeling heat rise to your face as he worked you up.

"All those teases and taunts about how I wouldn't make an advance toward you had only gotten me pent up, my dear." He said lowly. He gave you another kiss upon your upper thigh before he grasped the waistband of your thong and pulled them down. Noting the faint string of wetness from you as he took them off, he snickered smugly which made you blush harder. It made him throb at the sight, seeing how turned on you were only made him want you more. "I see you've been craving it as well."

"Alastor?" You breathed, looking down at him. His gorgeous eyes met yours, looking just so eager to please you. Your heart fluttered in your chest.

"What is it sweetheart?"

"Tell me the last line in the letter you wrote me." You requested softly.

His expression shifted to an amused, knowing smile. "If you know that I wrote you a letter, then you must know what it says already."

"I wanna hear you say it." You whispered, shuddering as he traced his thumbs almost to where you craved him the most; teasing you on purpose.

"Y/n, darling, my crush..." he trailed off, spreading your legs apart and looking up at you once more. "I am at your mercy."

With that he leaned in and took a long lick up your slit, slipping his tongue just past your soaked folds before trailing up to your clit. Flicking it gently with the tip of his tongue before pulling away for a moment.

"You taste better than I imagined." He smiled.

Alastor bit his lower lip as he dipped his index finger just passed your entrance. You felt your leg twitch slightly at his action, your breath hitching as he withdrew his finger and coated your clit with your juices. Rubbing it in small circles. By now you couldn't help but release a whiny little moan, and mewled when he pushed his finger back into you. This time up to the knuckle. He dipped his head back between your legs and teased your clit with his tongue, circling around it and even tracing little hearts every so often. After a few seconds he withdrew his fingers and mouth completely. Making you whine at the loss of contact.

"Not done, just relocating." He huffed, smirking as he sucked on his finger. Tasting your juices that coated it before pointing to the empty bed. "Lay down."

You nodded, feeling his shadow release your wrists and letting your arms fall to your sides, you walked over to the bed. Legs feeling a little shakey, you blushed that he had managed to bring you to this state. You ached desperately for more. Getting on the bed, you unclasped your bra and tossed it to the floor; Alastor taking a mental picture of the scene and filing it into his memories.

He crawled into the bed and hovered over you, his knees between your legs and keeping them apart as he leaned his head down to the center of your chest. Kissing the valley between your breasts, cupping one in his hand and massaging it gently. His lips and tongue had begun to leave wet kisses in his wake as he trailed over to your other breast; sucking your nipple into his mouth while he gently pinched and played with the other.