Aizawa read off the distance, "775.5 meters."

"Wow that looks like soooo much fun!" A girl with pink skin and hair said with some people agreeing with her. Which brought Aizawa glare down on the whole class.

"Fun fun you say this is training for you too become heroes to combat the unfairness of this world now than because you all think this is going to be fun whoever comes in last place will be expelled," Aizawa said which caused the whole class to shake except for a few of them.

After that the whole class did the assessment. (I am not writing it out because I honestly don't think this is necessary for this series plus it would be a lot of work since I made 1-A completely different so yeah)

Izuku was the last up for the ball throw and since he couldn't ask for help from his friends he figured he would use his close range skill for this like he has throughout the whole assessment. Izuku threw the ball up in the air before jumping after it using his kick skill kicked the ball far away. His score was 776.0 meters which is .5 more than Bakugo.

"Are you serious nerd you just got .5 more than me," Bakugo yelled.

"I am just as surprised as you are ok," Izuku said.

"Now that you all have went here are your scores," Aizawa said showing everyone their placements. Izuku got near the middle. As for Jiro she has been using that sense she gets every time she uses OFA to make sure she doesn't break anything every time she used it in the assessment.
====================================
Izuku and his class went back to their homeroom to get their syllabus. Aizawa had given them the rest of the day off since that was all their class was supposed to do today and since they didn't go to orientation they finished early. Izuku was seating behind his three friends talking to them as he used recovery support on them since Jiro had asked him to and the other two joined in with Tsunotori rejoining the party. Though the whole class had stayed to get to know each other other than Bakugo and a teen with red and white hair. They we're looking at the four of them with some questioning looks which Kendo noticed.

"Is something the matter guys," Kendo asked the people looking at their group. A girl with a black ponytail was the one to speak.

"We are just curious why you three have moved your desk to be in front of Midoriya-san instead of turning around to talk to him," Momo said with the rest of the class wondering the same thing.

"Oh that is why to be honest this has become the way me and Jiro normally seat to talk with Midoriya," Kendo said as Jiro nodded her head before speaking.

"That's true but than again everyone found out about mophead's quirk before we started doing this," Jiro said.

"Huh I thought his quirk was the rabid ears and cat tail and that he just had strong kicks," Mina said.

"I was under the same assumption is that not it?" Momo asked and everyone turned to Izuku who just looked at them before speaking.

"Ah... well the rabbit ears and cat tail are part of my quirk but my quirk is actually a emitter support type quirk. It's called rearguard as long as I am behind people that I have invite to a party like in a RPG I can support them in different ways one of those is a passive healing ability which they wanted to take advantage of after the assessment since it also soothes sore muscles," Izuku said while rubbing the back of his neck. As for the rest of the class they we're surprised since Midoriya seemed to have a mutant quirk rather than a emitter.

"So what you can just heal people in front of you?" Kuroiro asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We'll not just that I can use different skills I have to either defend, increase attack power, and a few other things," Izuku said before pointing to the sword on his, "and before you all ask because I did see some of you looking at the sword on my back and she is a part of my quirk also say hello Murakumo." Izuku told Murakumo and than a hand appeared around the sword hilt and slowly a little girl appeared holding the sword.

"Hello classmates of my wielder I am Murakumo it is a pleasure to meet you," Murakumo said while bowing to the class before she disappeared again. But one boy with a bird head interest was picked.

"You also have a sentient quirk," Tokoyami asked as his quirk dark shadow came out and looked at him.

"Yes though it is only part of my quirk if you want to think of my quirk like anything think of a old RPG game I can obtain skills from a menu gain levels and do quest for items which is how I got Murakumo," Izuku said which made the class question something which one of them asked.

"If that's the case why did you pick rearguard as your class? Because in those old RPGs some times you got to pick your class right?" Iida asked.

"I didn't it was randomly selected for me when my quirk first awakened saying it was a rare class to get but honestly it comes with a lot of perks so I wouldn't change it," Izuku said with a shrug. After that the class started talking more with some people coming over to their group to talk. The classes also went around telling what their quirks were which had Izuku writing in his notebook like a mad man. After some time Izuku and his friends left the school for feeling good about today and the year too come. Oh how that will change in the coming days.
====================================
I honestly find the assessment on the first day boring in most stories and if I do do it in any of my stories it is either going to be important for the plot or that I thought of interesting and unique ways for Izuku to do the tests. Like in my ninja Izuku series I am going to do like half of the assessment not the whole thing but I am only going write what I think will be interesting. Also here are the members of class 1-A for this AU.
Student Name    Quirk
Mina Ashido    Acid
Tsuyu Asui    Frog
Ochaco Uraraka    Zero Gravity
Kyoka Jiro    Earphone Jack + one for all
Toru Hagakure    Invisibility
Momo Yaoyorozu    Creation
Itsuka Kendo    Big Fist
Yui Kodai    Size
Kinoko Komori    Mushroom
Ibara Shiozaki    Vines
Pony Tsunotori    Horn Cannon
Setsuna Tokage    Lizard Tail Splitter
Reiko Yanagi    Poltergeist
Izuku Midoriya    Rearguard
Tenya Ida    Engine
Fumikage Tokoyami    Dark Shadow
Katsuki Bakugo    Explosion
Shoto Todoroki    Half-Cold Half-Hot
Eijiro Kirishima    Hardening
Shihai Kuroiro    Black
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu    Steel
Hiryu Rin    Scales
Manga Fukidashi    Comic