18. Rock And Rule

Start from the beginning

Y/n: What?

Buzzzzz

Y/n: Ok, so I didn't tell anyone that I play the guitar, I'm not sure what the big deal is.

Buzzzzz

Owen: I.... I have no words for how amazing that was.

Buzzzzz

Lindsay: Wow, that was amazing.

Buzzzzz

Harold: Y/n, that was amazing!

Beth: Why didn't you tell us you could play the guitar like that?

Y/n: You never asked.

Gwen: Well, I wish you told me.

Y/n: Now where's the fun in telling you when I can surprise you?

I couldn't really help but a bit chuckle at his comment. And then Chris stated that Y/n won the round for his amazing performance. Then we made our way over to where the walk of shame was at. After waiting for a few minutes, Chris and Chef showed up. The next challenge was how to deal with the paparazzi like a rockstar would. We all had to deal with "fans, photographers, and signing autographs" before we go backstage.

We were all going to have to start at the lame-o-sene. But since Y/n won the first challenge, he'd start halfway. So Y/n was the first to go and pretty much ignored the obstacles one by one. And one by one, we all took our turns to get through the corse. Though Owen did end up destroying most of the obstacles when he tripped and crashed into them. After ten minutes, we all finished the corse, though I had a feeling that Owen would win this one. And my guess was just because he made Chris laugh when he fell.

Though to everyone's surprise, it was Lindsay who won. Apparently we didn't have to avoid the paparazzi since it meant they'd take pictures of rockstars. And because Lindsay didn't avoid them, she won this part of the challenge. So I have to say that I didn't really see that one coming. That's when Chris revealed the winner of the last challenge would get invincibility. And I was curious as to what we would have to do next. But I had a fairly good idea as to what the last challenge could be.

Your P.O.V.

With only one challenge left, I was curious as to what it was. And at this point, it was still likely to be anyone's win. So Chris lead us to a makeshift room that would look like a fancy hotel room. Then Chris revealed the last challenge was to trash as much of the room as possible. And we had to do it in thirty seconds, with Lindsay getting an extra ten for winning the second part of the challenge.

Gwen: Called it.

Chris: And... GO!

With that, we all started to look for a way to trash the room. Harold tried to destroy an old phone, but he ended up giving himself a black eye. Owen was a bit more interested in a bit of spare change he found. Beth was only able to break a mirror by knocking a lamp into it. And Lindsay was only interested in jumping on the bed in the room. Then as karma would have it, Owen ended up jumping on the bed to, but it didn't end well. Gwen and I were trying to tip over a dresser when we heard Owen start to scream.

Apparently, Owen jumped on the bed so hard it broke in half. He tried to get out, only to somehow launch himself into a wall. And that caused said wall, and all the other walls, to fall over. Then out of nowhere, the sofa somehow even broke in half too. We were all shocked and confused as to what the heck just happened. And because of that, Chris stated that Owen won invincibility. So it means that the rest of us is going to be up for elimination. After the challenge was over, I met with Harold and Gwen to see who we should eliminate: Lindsay or Beth.

Y/n: So who should we vote off? After all, the only two choices we have are Lindsay and Beth.

Harold: It's hard to say.

Gwen: Yeah. I mean, both of them aren't really a threat, Owen's got invincibility, and we can't vote for each other.

Y/n: Well, we don't have a choice, we have choose one of them.

We all knew that I was right since it had to be Lindsay or Beth. I mean, sure, they both are the least likely threats here. But with our alliance and Owen's invincibility, it had to be one of them. After some discussion, we decided on who to vote for. When the elimination ceremony started, we all made our choices. Though I did notice that Owen was looking a bit nervous. But I just figured he was having trouble trying to choose who to vote for.

Buzzzzz

Owen: Ok, I know I'm supposed to be stirring up the doo doo, but I just got here. I haven't even had a chance to put my drawers in my drawers yet.

Buzzzzz

Once we all voted, we waited for the results from Chris. Of course, Owen got the first guilded Chris statue, followed by Gwen, Harold, and Beth. Now it was down to either me or Lindsay being the one going home. And I was starting to get a bit nervous about what could happen. After a moment of silence, Chris revealed, much to our shock, who was going home.

Chris: And the final guilded Chris goes to...... Y/n.

Y/n: Yes!

Beth & Lindsay: What?!

That's when Chris revealed that Lindsay voted herself off. Between that and the fact Harold, Gwen, and I voted for her meant she was gone. Chris even pulled up the security tape of Lindsay accidentally voting herself off to prove it too. Honestly, we were all surprised by this since she, Beth, and Owen were going to vote Harold off. When Chris told us this, Harold was hurt as he thought Owen was his friend. And Owen tried to explain it was Beth's idea, he didn't want to hear it.

With that, Lindsay packed her things and left in the lame-o-sene. Though it was a long goodbye for Lindsay and Beth. And it got to the point Chef had to pry them apart so Lindsay could leave. After that, we all made our way back to the trailers. All the while, Owen tried to beg Harold for forgiveness since Lindsay and Beth offered him food for his vote. But Harold wasn't even talking to Owen, he even was pretending that Owen wasn't there.

Gwen: Wow.

Y/n: I know, it's going to be a long few days for me.

Gwen: Well, I hope they don't drive you too crazy.

Y/n: We lose a not so smart blonde with a fart machine. Honestly, I'd say it's not going to be that different.

Gwen: Alright, well, night.

Y/n: Night.

With that, we shared a quick kiss before heading to our trailers. I have to say, today was definitely very unexpected. But I couldn't help but feel like there was something else. I don't know what, but I figured it was nothing and decided to get some sleep. After all, who knows what challenge that Chris is going to come up with next. And I'd rather make sure I'm ready for when that happens.