Chapter 1: just like me.

Blueberry's POV:

I was walking around trying to get my boredom away, in the elimination island. I don't have hopes to go anywhere. Then I saw a palm tree falling into a dirrection, I went to the place because I wanted to have a little rest on the tree stomp. When I go near it..

....

There is blood on the ground and at the tree that falled. That wasn't much a surprise for me. I went to inform the others about it.

After sometime later.

3rd person POV:

Mephone was already informed about the whole thing, and Cabby went missing. Everyone already searched for her the whole next day. It became weeks and then months searching for her. Then they lost hopes to search for her and finally give up to focus on the show.

After months after Cabby was missing, Test tube was also eliminated from the show. She went back to hotel OJ she has no where to stay comfortable at.

Test Tube's POV:

Watching the TV alone in the living room. Fan was with me before but he went to sleep in his room. Then I continued to watch the s2 ii. Also it was at 2:00 am, which means everyone is asleep. I continued to watch, and then a news showed up. I clicked the remote many times to skip it but it won't so I decided to hear it.

"If you see another person that looks identical to you run away and hide.", as the news continued I checked around the living room. Sighed in relive, the TV isn't heard to be continuing the ii episode. But a static sound. I turned around and....

(The drawing will be soon made)

3rd person POV:

The remote falled down to the ground as the ii episode continued. None was watching it right now. The sofa was covered in blood and the window opened with a very cold wind blowing into the room, with blood marks.

The missing files. || An II fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara