➛ 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

IT FELT LIKE life couldn't get better. Over the next several days, Liliana had that feeling of fulfillment and joy that she had before the end of the world. And the same went for Y/N.

From the way the couple acted people would assume they were already in a long-term relationship. Their walks involved a good amount of laughing and talking and they even played around on the grass one time.

Their friends couldn't even believe it. Erica felt like it was just yesterday when Liliana would talk about how annoying Y/N was. But now seeing her best friend happy with him made her happy as well.

It even got her thinking damn, when am I gonna find someone?

It was almost sundown. Liliana was at the hospital building finishing up her shift when Y/N came into the lobby. He saw the blonde with a colleague and smiled.

"Howdy." He greeted.

"Evening." The other woman replied.

Liliana smiled and walked out from behind the desk. They hugged and Y/N planted a kiss on her lips.

"How's it been?" He asked while still in the embrace

"Busier than yesterday. I had a couple of fools come in with sprained ankles. Both were trying out skateboards they found."

"And I reckon they never skateboarded in their life before that?"

"You understand."

He chuckled as he parted from the hug.

"I was thinking we can stop by the library. We can look for something else to watch." He proposed. "You said you've never seen the first Spider-Man. I heard they actually have it."

"Sorry, I won't be able to." She replied. "The Governor called me and Mamet over to his office. Something about me possibly helping Milton."

Y/N nodded. Milton Mamet was a respected citizen and scientist in Woodbury. He figured maybe she was going to start working with him.

"All right. You going over there now?"

"Yes."

The two walked out of the building and stood on the sidewalk. The Governor's office was down the road while their place was on the other side of town.

"Shouldn't be long. See you back at the apartment?"

Y/N smiled and kissed her again. Liliana smiled back, which was something he always loved seeing.

"Good luck."

Lilian nodded and walked away. Y/N watched her leave before turning around and making his way down the sidewalk.

Liliana entered Philip Blake's office, which was pretty much his home. It was larger than any other room in Woodbury, being the size of her friends' interconnected rooms combined.