He sputters. His eyes open in panic as he sits up urgently taking the spoon out of his mouth before stopping in realization and looking at me with a glare, "It's chicken."

I nod suppressing my laughter, "You're welcome, I could've killed your ass."

He rolls his eyes snatching the container of soup from my hand, "You don't have enough balls to kill me.

"Don't make me go get some tomatoes." I threatened before pulling out a juice box, "And I got you an apple juice."

I leave the apple juice on the nightstand grabbing my bag and getting from the bed.

"If you don't need anything else I'll be leaving." I announced.

"Get me a blanket from my closet." He orders sipping the apple juice through the bendy straw.

I raise brows at his demand not moving a muscle, "Wanna rephrase that?"

"No." He said mixing his soup.

"Okay." I said walking out the room and down his large hallway, and I kept walking down.

Down.

Left.

Straight.

Straight.

Right.

Left.

Straight.

Then I didn't know where the fuck I was.

I was wandering for a moment before I found the stairs and entered the kitchen.

The floor was a dark marble that matched the counters and the cabinets were painted black, and there was a window above the sink that gave a great view of the backyard patio, the pool, and the basketball court.

Sitting on the window sill an unconscious smile twitches at my lips at the plotted sunflower.

I sigh taking a seat at the dining table, completely given up on finding a way out, I take  out the salsa I packed and the bag of chips.

Ten minutes later I'm snacking on chips and and salsa as I watch Spider-Man on my phone before it started ringing.

The Rude Apple Juice Drinker. I read the contact name.

"What?" I answer the call.

"Can you get me a blanket from my closet?" He asked slowly.

I say nothing.

"Please?" I hear him grit.

I wince, "I would but I already left."

"Don't lie, I have cameras you've been eating chips for like ten minutes after you walked in circles." He scoffs.

Looking around and in the upper corner of the kitchen was a black camera.

I roll my eyes, "You knew I was lost but didn't help me?"

"There was no fun in that."

"Screw you." I scoff.

"Go back up the stairs, take a left then walk all the way down to the end of the hallway and my bedroom should be on the right." He instructs.

"I wanna go home." I huff.

"I'll tell you the way out when you get up here." He saids.

I hang up the phone following his directions until I was trudging through his door towards his closet and when I spot a blanket I take it and throw it at his face.